Chapter 5

[Now this chapter I can't wait to write things get pretty good hiding under Ovi bed going through my cell phone things are going to get hot trust me woe! fans myself if you want me to write this story beg, baby, beg for me to upload this chapter right away it always helps to Vote! & Comment!]

----

 The Date?

~Ovi's Pov~

We were all at lunch today laughing it up. Miles was telling Patch good to have you back at are table. Patch was saying it’s good to be back. Jennie was telling me that Patch and I made such a cute couple, well not cuter then her and Miles.

Shut it Jennie, this isn’t a Bf competition of who’s got the better boyfriend. Rina was telling her besides if it was Ovi and Patch would win. Hey!!! Miles and Jennie both said at the same-time.

Jeez you guys for real I roll my eyes at them, he starts tickling me under the table. Patch stop that I giggle a bit while he smile "as long as I have my Ovi-bear everything is perfect." Ok Patchy-bear, hehe.

Rina and Jennie were both squealing like fan girls, Rina was like you two have cute nicknames for each other how adorable. I told them Patch was the one who started it. He nudges "well you are the one who ended it."

He gets up from the table, "I have announcement to make?!" we all tune in on him drinking are milks simultaneously. "Ovi will you go on a very first date with me plan especially by me."

We all spitted are milks together, Miles saying he lost his appetite, asking Jennie for a joy ride around in his car. Jennie was telling him just wait a minute. I started blushing saying I would love to go on a date with you. Patch smiles just you and me I want to give you everything you were deprive of back then.

Jennie looked startle a bit wait? What do you mean by deprive of back then?! Rina comes in for the rescue Ovi never dated so that's what Patch means by deprive of back then.

~The School Bell rings~

Finally Miles got up from his table taking a deep breath finally as we all parted are separate ways. I was in the car with Patch he was taking me to work, before we go on are date today. I was jamming out to Katy Perry Teenage Dream song that came on in his car.

~Patch's Pov~

I was driving Ovi to work while he was singing pointing at me "Let’s go all the way tonight No regrets, just love!" I stop at a red light, baby if you keep singing I'm going to make you regret those words.

He shut up then we both started laughing jeez I don't remember you being this funny in your past life. He looks at me "maybe it was because I was more lady like back then." Hahahah sure! That was it.

At The Bookstore!

I was helping Ovi out at the store; you know a little cleaning there and here. I grab his ass. "Hey!!! No touching my booty you know that is employee harassment." I grin at him I know.