Chapter 4

[Hey yawl it’s time to go back to school which for Ovi is full of Rainbows and Unicorns or is it? I love the way things are getting aren't you all?! you better have, has an axe just in case hides in Ovi closet peering out for him I'm just so glad for you Ovi run to Patch run to him you two were meant for each other, Don't forget to Vote! & Comment!]

----

 When Things Get Good, Times Are Rough!

~Patch's Pov~

I park at his drive through; he was already waiting for me dress and ready for school. He comes in, Good Morning sweetie he kisses my lips soft making my heart flutter. Good morning to you too so you ready for school.

Ovi nodded his head "with you I'm ready for anything so I guess will have to prepare for the worst at schools you know two guys total gossip of the school." I smile loving someone isn't about gender. He looks out the window "yeah try telling the rest of the world that."

Maybe I will I grin back at him. I start up the car driving to school. He was telling me he can't wait to introduce me to his two other friends Miles and Jennie.

We park at the school parking lot, I'm holding his hand while he was blushing I whisper in his left ear softly you so are so cute. He blushes even harder; we walk onto school grounds some people staring some gasping others fanning themselves for air.

Rina comes walking hey you two holding hands already woe! Ovi you dog you. He told Rina to "Shut it for real" I tell him you always get so embarrass it really is adorable He was starting to look shy as ever. Rina giggles a bit I'll see you two at lunch.

I tell Rina see yah! She waves back saying bye.

So time alone before the bell rings, I take Ovi into a darker spot around the school and push him against the wall. He was telling me "not here Patch not in front of others they could come walking by."

I tell him let them watch, him blushing hard as I dip his chin back and started kissing him deeply, sending my whole body in flames whenever we kiss. I push my tongue against his holding him in place of the wall.

The School Bell Rings!

I grab his hand come on before we get late to English, me and Ovi were sitting in the far back. Some of the students were looking disgusted at us, others were watching us if we were movie stars. Some of the girls were fanning themselves if we were the hottest male on male couple of the school.

~Ovi's Pov~

In class we were passing each other love notes, even do we were sitting right next to each other. I got the note from Patch it says I love you like the stars shine in the sky with little hearts around it.

Me I wrote back saying you are the reason my soul burns on the inside, its shinning cause your here right next to me. He reads the note and looks at me smiling mouthing the words love you. <3

My heart flutters on the inside how come only he makes me feel this way? It’s just him always him whenever were around each other, he writes back. I read the note it saying can't wait to sit at lunch with you.