Chapter 20

[If you all love the last chapter, raise your hands in the air, and wave them like you just don't care. Anyway, now that we had fun it’s back on the main road for these two. Besides we still got to finish this wedding, hoping nothing else will happen or will it? guess will see for ourselves. Vote! & Comment! It might save someone’s life]

----

 Life Flashes, Before Me!

~Patch's Pov~

I watch as my true love gets shot, feeling like this can't be real. I felt my eyes getting blurry everything went cold. I felt my body stiff like if I were frozen to the ground.

I rush over to him cradling him my arms as he bleeds out in front of me, crying as if the world was ending for me please...don't...die...on…me you can't leave me. I felt his body cold underneath my touch.

I was cradling him back and forth as people watch as I cry I could hear the fire trucks and ambulances from a close distance. I'm going with him, dreading the moment I had to let go of him. I knew I had to give him to the medics, leaving his side is something I won't do.

We are getting ahead of ourselves will have to stop and replay everything that has happened up until this point. We had just left the hotel getting ready to drive up to California for the wedding.

I was back on the main highway, listening to the radio with my lover. I could see him jamming out in his seat which is adorable he looks so cute always playing around singing to songs.

I can't wait for us to finally be wedded, having it all just me and him. I'm actually planning for him to move in with me. I hope he likes the idea of living with me for now on.

I kept looking back through the rear-view mirror just in case. I don't want anyone following us not now, driving while I try to make conversation. So Ovi-bear you hungry? He smiles at me "Patchy-bear I'm hungry for you." I couldn't help, but laugh at that one.

I got off the nearest exit, guessing will have to make a pit stop near McDonalds. for us to eat because I'm hungry as well. I park close just in case we have to make a quick getaway.

I unbuckle my seat-belt, pushing him back. I was grinning you said you were hungry for me. I started kissing him placing my hand inside his pants.

I could hear him moan a bit. "Patch stop, feeling his warm hands inside of my pants." I finally let go of him licking the pre-cum off my fingers, mmm you taste good.

I could see him blushing as I move away from him as we got off the car. I grabbed his hand as we walk inside, seeing the way people were looking at us.

We ignore the stares we got from people as we made our way in line.

~Ovi's Pov~

I was still blushing from what Patch did to me earlier in his car. He was telling me to order something, looking up at the menu already knowing what I was going to get.