Um.... Who are you??

*y/n P.O.V.*
(-The night before-)

I was walking done the train tracks when someone is following me, I start to speed walk..... Once I check to see if he was still there I trip on the tracks and fall.

I try to get up but the guy was sitting on top of me, I try to escape but he was to strong... He starts touching me in places and started to pull down my shorts, I struggle against him but it was no use, he was super strong...

Next thing I know is that he is pulling out a knife, he cut my arms and thighs. I try to scream for help but he covered me mouth with his hand. My vision started to get blurry and I passed out from the lack of blood in my body....

(-in Justin's car-)

I start to wake up and realise I'm in a car, it must be that guy again...

Once I start to regain my vision I see someone with brown hair driving and he was talking to someone on the phone, so I fake sleep and listen...

"- danny I just found them there bleeding and passed out, of course i was gonna help - I'm bringing them to the house to clean them up - she doesn't look like they are dangerous - OK, I'll be home soon - OK bye" he said... He sounded like Justin drew Blake but I highly doubt it was.

I start to fake wake up and he notices, he stares at me for a second and then looks back at the road. I groan in pain and ask "um.... Who are you??"

"I'm Justin, I saw that you were bleeding so I'm talking you to my house to clean up... Good to know your awake." He says sweetly

I look in the mirror and realize that it was thee Justin Drew Blake... I try to play it cool and I'll tell him that I know who he is when everything is taken care of.

(-At Blake boys house-)

Justin pulls into the drive way and parks the car, he gets out and opens my door to help me.

He puts my arm over his shoulders and he carries me bridal style into the house. Once inside, I see someone with black hair and another guy with green hair come running up to us...

I slowly pick my head up off his shoulder and look at them, Danny says to take me to the bathroom, Justin started to run up some stairs.

Next thing I know is that all I see is darkness...

*Justin's P.O.V.*

Oh No, they passed out again. Hope they don't die, I set them down on my bed and run to my bathroom to get a rag and some other things.

I go back to her and damp the cloth with peroxide and dab it on the cut on her forehead. I get another rag that was wet and started to clean off the blood, once done. I put a towel under their arms and legs and pour peroxide on the cuts to clean them. Once finished, I wrap them in gauze and clean upon my mess around them.

I check for her pulse and she was still alive, that's good.

Soon Danny and Damon come into the room and look at her, "What's her name?" Asked Damon... They both look at me and I just shrugged, "they never told me" I whispered shouted.

About 2 hours later, she starts to wake up...