Can I sleep here?

*(y/n) P.O.V.*
I start to wake up and is blinded by the sun, I try to move but I get a sharp pain in my arms and legs.

I lay back down and open my eyes to see Justin sitting in a chair asleep, I look around and see my phone on the side table. I reach over for it and unlock it.

As usual, my 'mom' was spamming me with text. I ran away from home because she has been abusive ever since my dad died, she blames me everyday for what happened. But let's not get into details on what happened, I'll start crying.

I sit up and look at the text my mom sent me, it said things like 'get your sorry ass home' or 'bitch I will hunt you down if you don't get back here NOW'. But the one that got to me was about what happened to my dad, let's just say that I was there and I blame myself everyday.

I throw my phone across the room and curl up into a ball and start to cry hard, I hear people talking outside the room... I try to hear what they are saying but I could barely hear them.

I hear them leave and I cry harder.

All of a sudden, I feel the bed shift. I look up to see Justin staring at me.

I look back down and try to hide my face, then I feel him hugging me. He slowly moves his hand up and down my back trying to calm me down and its working.

No one has ever been able to calm me down, not even my ex's.

Once I was calmed down, I look up... I look into his beautiful green eyes and get lost in them.

I then realize that I was staring so I look down and push him off me. He gets up and goes to where my phone was, next thing I know, he gives me my phone and goes to the bathroom.

Five Minutes later, he comes out and says "Um... Do you need help with anything??" I shake my head no. He than nods and leaves the room.

*Justin's P.O.V.*

I nod and leave the room without saying anything, I go and find Danny and Damon. I find them downstairs watching Deathnote, once they see me. They run up to me.

"Is she ok?" They ask at the same time, I just nod.

I walk to the kitchen to get her some water, I know they said they didn't need anything but I'm going to anyways. I wonder why she was crying? Did something happen? Was it that their cuts hurt to that point of crying?

So many questions swarming in my head as I was walking back to the room, once I walked in. They were fast asleep on my bed, I set the water on the bedside table and went to get ready for bed.

I decided to them wake up and ask if they wanted to take a shower and borrow some clothes, they nodded their head. I go to my closet and grab a T-shirt and some pajama pants that might fit them, I go back and they were having trouble standing.

I go over to her and help them stand straight, I walk them to the bathroom and started the bath. I look back at them and ask "um... So what's your name?"she looked shocked but said that is was (y/n). I smiled at the name, it was beautiful.

I check on the water and it felt alright, I turn to her and ask if she need any help with it. She just looked at me, I just turned around and started to exit.

I exit and close the door but left a crack just in case she needed something. I sat down on my bed and got onto my phone.

*(y/n) P.O.V.*

I started to get undressed and slowly ran my fingers across the cuts, why did he help me? I'm useless and a waste of space, I deserved to die.

I just pushed my thoughts aside and hopped into the shower and washed up, once done. I slowly get out and look around for a towel and forgot that everything was still out there.

"Um... Justin, can you bring me a towel and some clothes please?" I ask, next thing I know he is standing at the door with the stuff.

I brings them to the counter and leaves quickly, I tried to hide my chest. He was looking at me the entire time, I felt awkward. At least he didn't just stand there and stare at me.

I start to dry off and get dressed, his clothes weren't to big but didn't fit just right.

I slowly walk out to see him sitting on his bed staring at me, I look down and pull my wet hair behind my ear. I lightly blush.

He walks up to me and asked if I was OK, I just nodded.

I started getting dizzy and almost fell, he caught me. He picked me up bridal style and carried me to the bed, I said thank you and ask where he was gonna sleep.

"Um... do you mind if I sleep in this bed with you? Its OK if you don't want me to, I'll just sleep on the floor." He said quietly.

"Y-yea you can sleep in the bed" I answer only to where he can barely hear me.

He nods and goes to the bathroom, he comes back out in shorts and a tank top.

He turns off the light and gets into bed with me, I have my back turned to him and he is facing my back.

*Justin's P.O.V*

I lay down with her back facing me, I can't believe that I saw her NAKED!! Well I already know what it looks like since I'm transgender. But she doesn't know that.

I start to hear faint snores signaling that she was asleep, I wanted to put my arm around her but it might be more awkward than it already is. So I drift off to sleep thinking about her....