I hate you

*Y/n P.O.V*

Its been about a year ever since what happened, I'm 16 and Danny's 17. Me and Danny are together and we moved to Flordia and he has been very supportive. I had my baby, he's a boy and his name is Jacob, he's a vampire. Their is this one lullaby that he loves, I play it on the piano sometimes

{I actually had to master this song on piano for my music class, I passed and its a beautiful song}

Danny come into the room and tell me that his mom died, "I'm so sorry babe" I hugged him and he cried on my shoulder. I was crying too, "She's having a funeral, so i want to go" I nod. "Anything for you babe" he smiled, I heard the baby start to cry so I got up to check on him. I walk in and he was hungry, so I grabbed a bag of blood from a small fridge in his room and put it into the bottle. I pick him up and put the bottle in his mouth, he started to suck on the red liquid.

I felt two arms wrap around my waist, I turned to see Danny there with a huge smile on his face. "You doing good babe" he said, after that he started kissing my neck.

We hear a knock on the door and Danny said he got it, I wonder who it is.

*Danny's P.O.V*

I walk down the stairs and to the door, I open it up to see Justin standing at the door. Back I'm Minnesota, we didn't end well. He was so rude when it came to y/n and the baby, we got into a huge fight and that's why we are in Florida. I growled at him, "I'm not here to cause trouble... I'm here to say sorry for how I acted, I guess I just wasn't ready to be a dad" he looked down.

"Babe, who's at the do-" once she saw him, she stopped walking and talking. She just froze, he looked up. "Y/n please let me explain myself"

"Why the hell should I? You left me and my son when we needed you most, I hate you" I saw tears in his eyes, "what?" He said.

"I said 'I hate you', now let me get back to my child" she stated, he broke down crying. I hugged him, "I fucked up so bad, how could I let this happen?" He said barely able to make words.

I sat him down on our couch and went upstairs, I see y/n sitting on the bed crying. I run to her, "why you crying Bebe's?"

"I'm a terrible person, I should have let him explain himself" she cried, "Do you still love him?" I asked, she nodded.

"Then go to him, he's down stairs... I'm always here for you tho, remember that" I let go of her.

She look at me, and kissed me. "I needed to give you one more kiss for everything you have done for me, I love you Danny"

"I love you too" I smiled, then she went down stairs...