Attack...!!!

Warning: Mature content ahead!!!!

*Two Months later*

*Y/n P.O.V*

It has been 2 months since Justin left for battle. Danny has stayed around and helped, and strange things have been happening.

So Danny takes me and Jacob to this lake in the woods and watch the sunset, hopeing Justin's OK. But when were there, I would see people on the other side just staring at us. Not moving, but when I mention it to Danny, their gone. Danny said I was joking around with him but I wasn't.

Were at the house right now, getting ready for bed. I put Jacob in a pair of cute baby blue shorts and no shirt because its very hot here, I give him his bottle and he falls fast asleep.

I change into a 'Pink 86' shirt with sweat pants, putting my hair in a bun.

I exit the bathroom and lay down on my bed, grabbing my phone and checking my social media

I exit the bathroom and lay down on my bed, grabbing my phone and checking my social media. Once done, I was pretty tired so I plugged up my phone after putting a black and white owl case on it. Then I drifted off to sleep.

I wake up to the sound on something opening, I slowly open my eyes and see someone coming through the window.

They were looking around the room, I guess they saw me because they came near me with a piece of cloth. They put it over my mouth and I struggled against them. They pinned me down and put the cloth over my mouth, I soon saw darkness.

I woke up with a bag over my head. I could feel someone carrying me, I try to get out of their grasp but wasn't able to, they were whole school school strong. 

I get set down and a door slam shut, foot steps coming close to me. I started getting scared of who it was. The bag on my head got pulled off. I see a boy with brown hair, blue eyes, and snake bites. "W-who are you?" I said, he looked at me and smirked.

"I'm not telling you, but I know Justin knows who I am" he laughed. My eyes widened, "How do you know Justin?" I asked, shocked.

"I'm looking for him, he's an leader of a pack of vampires. I'm the leader of a Wolf pack. We have been looking for him, trying to kill him. We found that the only way to get him is to get you" he said.

"Why do you want to kill him? What did he ever do to you?" I asked, he turned around. "Because he us the reason my pack got kicked out of the clan, he made me bit and kill his last girlfriend. Which lead to me either getting kicked out or killed. And now here we are, waiting for Justin to come along looking for you so we can get this over with. And I'm planning on having some fun with you." Hr smirked, walking towards me.

He untied my hands and legs, picking me up. He took me to this room and threw me into a bed. I jump up and run to the window, trying to escape. He grabs my and throws me down onto the bed again. He kisses me softly, I wasn't expecting it to me soft. Most rapist would do it rough to get it done and over with. I guess he thought I would try and escape again because he tied me down onto the bed with a rope.

He started moving his hands up and down my stomach, tracing a few circles here and there. He went up and grabbed my boob, slightly squeezing. I started crying. He moves his hand up my shirt and grabbed my bra, he moved his hand along the rim. I cry harder, "shhh, don't cry. I won't hurt you, your to beautiful for crying" he said, wiping away a few tears. He literally rips off my shirt and looks at my body, I start kicking my feet. He grabs my legs and ties them down. I give up and cry.

He straddles me as he rubbed my sides. He grabs my sides and lifts me up, unstrapping my bra, he takes it off and throws it somewhere. He grabs my boob and kisses my lips, a little roughly this time. He took off his shirt, he had a tattoo and a huge scar across his chest. "What happ-" "Shhh, don't say anything. I just want your sweet body"

Soon after, my pants and underwear came off than his boxers came off...

*Afterwards*

I was crying so hard because he just raped me. My legs hurt so much, I could barely move. He got his pants back on and left. I sat on the bed, crying until I couldn't anymore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so sorry for this chapter but I needed something to post and something with action... Btw, go check out my new book. It has one chapter and I'm gonna update some other books soon I promise