SHES GONE!?!

*Justin's P.O.V*

I'm gonna surprise y/n, I'm still have a few more weeks until I'm supposed to be home but I'm gonna let her know I'm fine and haven't been killed yet.

I have a grey T-shirt on with black skinny jeans on, I have a handful of roses. I'm at the door, I open the door and see Danny holding Jacob with tears streaming down his face.

"What's wrong? What happened? Where's y/n" I asked, he looked at me and cried more. "G-go lo-ook in h-her roo-om" he stuttered. I drop the flowers and race up the stairs and into the room. Their were claw marks on the walks and the bed was messed up and torn, the window was wide open and no sign of y/n.

I started crying, they got her, Jeydons got her. That Jeydon Wale will pay.

Jeydon Wale is a wolf, he's been after my family for years. He has brown flippy hair, snake bites, and green eyes. The last time we saw each other, we were at battle. He must have her, but where?

I sit on the bed and put my head in my hands in distress. I should have stayed back with her and protected her, he could be doing anything to her and I can't do anything about it.

What do I do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry about it being short I just wanted to post Justin's thoughts about what happened. Well I'll be updating a few more books and I have new ones so go check them out.

They are Jeydon Wale fanfictions, I know I put him in this as a bad guy but he's actually super sweet. So go check those out and I'll update soon.... Bai!!!