Confession and rejection

(Y/N) P.O.V)

Its been 2 weeks since me and Justin had sex and I've been feeling morning sick all last week and today, I'm gonna see if I'm pregnant. I drove to the store and got the most accurate test, when I got home. I used the test and waited for it to work, once I was done waiting. I checked it, two lines means yes and one means no.

I looked at it and had 2 clear lines, I was just sitting there with my jaw dropped. Then I saw scared by the door opening, it was Justin. Oh no, how am I supposed to tell him? How will he react? Oh god... I hid the test behind my back.

"Hey babe" he said, "Hi" I said back making sure my voice didn't crack. He comes up to me and kisses me, putting his hands on my waist. He started to make out with me, he picks me up and carries me over to the bed. I put the test in my pocket and put my hands around his neck, he lays down on the bed with me on top of him. He squeezes my ass causing me to whimper, he smirks and puts his hands in my pockets. I quickly get up and run to Danny's room, he might help me figure it out.

I open his door and he looks at me and gets a confused look on his face, I close his door and start crying. He runs up to me and locks his door, then picks me up and carries me to the bed. "What's wrong Bebe's" Danny's asks. I show him the pregnancy test, he quickly hugs me and said "its gonna be fine, I'm here for you"

"I'm worried about what Justin is gonna think" I cry harder.

"He's not gonna leave you like that, he loves you to death" I smile and hug danny again before I leave his room.

I head back to Justin's room with my head down, I felt Justin hug me. I walk over to his bed and say "Justin I need to tell you something important" he looked worried. I sighed as he sat down "What is it?" He asked, terrified for what I was gonna say.

"Justin, i-im pregnant" he looks at me like he was about to punch me, I got really scared. "Get out" he said, "what?" I said about to cry.

"Get out" he yelled, I jumped back and ran back to Danny's room. I told Danny what happened and he looks so pissed off but sad, my babies not gonna have a father. I sat on Danny's bed with my head on my legs, crying my eyes out.

I hear Danny leave the room, what is he doing?

(Danny's P.O.V.)

I was so pissed off and Justin, what is his problem?!

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM DUDE?! SHE NEEDS YOU AND YOUR BEING A FUCKING DOUCHE BAG ABOUT IT! I CANT BELIEVE YOU!" I screamed as I opened his door. He looks at me.

"FINE, I'M KNOWN AS A DOUCHE BAG BUT I'M NOT HAVING A PREGNANT GIRLFRIEND! YOU KNOW WHAT COULD HAPPEN TO ME AT SCHOOL AND SOCIAL MEDIA!" He says

"IS YOUR FAM ALL YOU CARE ABOUT NOW, SERIOUSLY? I CANT BELIEVE YOU, SHE TRUSTED YOU!" I clenched my fist. He didn't answer me, I ran out the room and back to mine. Y/n wasn't there anymore, she was in the bathroom. I knocked on the door, no answer, I knocked again. No answer

I started to bang on the door, I grabbed the key and opened the door to fine her on the floor with blood all around her...