That smile of hers

*Justin's P.O.V.*

I start to wake up and feel someone laying in my bed with me, who is it? I slowly open my eyes and see (y/n) laying there. I smile and hold her closer to me, not wanting to get up.

I feel her shift and start to wake up, I move my arm away from her and she turns to look at me. "Morning" I said, she looks at me and smiles. Omg that smile, that smile can cause a boy to have butterflies racing around in your stomach.

I start to get up and head to the bathroom, I do my business and wash up. I step out to see her sitting at the end of the bed looking through her phone, she looks up and we lock eyes.

An awkward silence filled the room, us just staring at each other. "Nice bed head" she said breaking the silence, "not bad yourself" I say trying to continue the conversation which didn't work.

"Um... Once I'm done showering, do you just want to watch Netflix and get to know each other a little more" I ask

She looks up, nods and smiles. Omg, That smile will be the death of me.

I grab clothes and head to the bathroom and start the shower.

*(y/n) P.O.V.*

Omg, that was awkward, but its a start, right? What am I gonna tell him, that I ran away from my family. I suddenly feel a bad pain on my neck like something was biting me.

I pout my hand over it and feel nothing there. What??

He comes out the bathroom and sits on the bed, He pats the spot next to him and we start talking....