Depression

*(y/n) P.O.V.*

I wake up to Justin cuddling me once again, but I can tell he's still sleeping.

I slowly get up out of bed and go to my bag and get cloths, I head to the bathroom and get changed into a black and red flannel with  grey tank top. White pants and black converses, I put my hair in a messy braid  and a beanie, and exited the bathroom.

 White pants and black converses, I put my hair in a messy braid  and a beanie, and exited the bathroom

I see Justin sitting on the bed when I got out, he looked up and his jaw dropped.

I giggled and walked over to him and sit next to him "well you look nice" I lay down and reach for my phone. I check my social media and see my mom texted again.

I was done after that text, I couldn't take it anymore. I start to cry and run to the bathroom, taking my phone with me.

I lock the door and take the case off, and there sat my little friend. My blade, I slowly pick it up and move it slowly threw my fingers. I slowly place it on my wrist and slowly dragged it across, I'm guessing Justin smelled my blood because now he was banging on the door.

1
2
3
4
5
6

I had blood dripping from my arm to the floor, my vision was getting blurry and all I see is the door slam open before I pass out.