Questions and break downs

*Justin's P.O.V*

I come out the bathroom and sit on the bed with her, "Want to do 21 questions?" I ask

She nods and starts off by asking "um... Favorite place to eat?"

I smile and look her in the eye "taco bell". "Oh my god, I love taco bell" she said excited. I smile and look down, I see her fiddling with her fingers nervously. I chuckle, that's adorable.

We ask questions back and forth to each other, then I ask "what happened to you at the train tracks?"

She just looks at me and I see a tear fall down her cheek, I put my hand on her cheek and whip it away. She looked at me and told me everything, she was raped and hurt by someone. I was so pissed off, why would someone do that?

I start to calm down and ask one more question "um... Where do you live?" I asked while looking at her. She starts to cry and says "I don't want to talk about it" I was confused

"Why can't you just tell me?" I said annoyed, she gets up and grabs her phone then rushes out the house.

*(y/n) P.O.V.*

Why couldn't he just leave it alone? Why was he forcing me to tell him? Does he want me to leave that bad?

All these questions swarmed my head as I was crying my eyes out, I see a park and sit down on a swing then a feel a tap on my shoulder. I look up to see a girl standing there with a confused look on her face. "Omg, what's wrong" "n-nothing, just family issues" she just nods, why couldn't Justin do that? "My name is Bailly by the way, what's your name?" She asked, I tell her my name and she smiled.

 "Omg, what's wrong" "n-nothing, just family issues" she just nods, why couldn't Justin do that? "My name is Bailly by the way, what's your name?" She asked, I tell her my name and she smiled

(^^This is Bailly^^)

She sits on the swing next to me and starts talking to me and we get to know each other, she was so sweet and she was cool. It started to get dark so we exchanged numbers and start to head home.

I get back to Justin's house and open the door, Justin attacks me into a hug. He was crying "why did you run off, I was so worried" he said holding me tighter.

I hug back and rest my head on his chest, I pull away and ask if we can go somewhere private. He nodded and took us to his room, I told him about my dad and how I ran away from home because of my mom. I showed him the text my mom sent and I was crying so hard, he sets my phone down and hugs me.

"I'm so sorry you had to go through that" he said then put his face in my neck.

We hug for about 5 minutes, then he pulls away. "When my mom gets home from hun- I mean business trip in a few days, I'll ask if you can stay here with me and my brothers"

*Justin's P.O.V*

Shit, I almost told her about my mom hunting. Yea, my family is Vampires. But I haven't bit a person, my mom took Damon and my dad with her to teach him. I don't want to be this thing, I hate it. Not being about to love someone forever, she says tat I either leave them or change them, I'm scared that if I bite them,I won't be able to stop.

I see blood through (y/n) gauze and I quickly head to the bathroom, I hide animal blood in the cabinets, I grab one and suck it dry. We can't live without blood, its impossible. I then grab another gauze and exit the bathroom.

I grab her arm and unwrap it, I put the new one on and throw away the other. When I did that. I smelt dog, like a werewolf was near. I hitch under my breathe and look out the window to see none around, "I'll be back" I said to (y/n)

I head down stairs and find Danny sitting on the couch, I tell him about the wolf smell and to check around the house. He nods and goes out to check, I head back to the girl on my bed in my room😏.

I get a text from Danny saying none were around, I wanted to see if it was (y/n) was it. I move closer to her and the smell gets stronger, "holy shit" I say under my Breathe. I tell her to get some sleep and that I'll join her when I'm ready, she rubs her eyes and nods. She lays down and falls fast asleep.

+-Time Skip-+

I wait an hour to make sure she was asleep and go check and see if when she was attacked, she got bit.

I lift her shirt up to find a scar on her side of a bit, does she know?

If she knew, she would have attacked us already.

I call my friend Bailly and ask her to come over, she said yes and was here in a flash.

Bailly is a witch and is really close to the family, "What the fuck? Why does it smell like dog Justin?"

I point at the at (y/n) and tell her how she was attacked and how I want her to change her back to a human. She agrees and does her thing, I had to stay out the room. I heard something get knocked over and my head shot up, it was just Danny, he dropped him sketch pad.

I roll my eyes and wait

Soon Bailly comes out the room saying I can go back in, I nod and thank her. She leaves and I change into some pajama pants and lay down with (y/n). I smile and wrap my arm around her and slowly drift away in to a deep slumber.