Leaving....?

*Y/n P.O.V*

I walk down stairs and see Justin sitting on the couch with his hands on his face, I sit next to him and his head flies up.

"Hey Just-" he cut me off by saying, "Y/n I'm so sorry for my behavior, I was stupid and naive. Please, forgive me?" He asked. I was in the verge of tears, I don't wanna cry. I just nodded because if I talk, my voice would crack and I'll probably start crying.

He looks down like he had something else to tell me, what was it?

"What else do you need to tell me? And don't even say its nothing because I know it's not nothing..." I stated, he looked at me then the ground.

"I-i have to go away for a while, the council needs me as part of their army. Battle is being requested and a lot of threats towards our loved ones, I have to fight with them." He trailed off, I thought he was gonna actually stay this time but he can't, He has to go.

I run out the house, to the nearest park. I ran into the woods, I got to this bridge and walk near a tree. I collapse to the ground, with hot tears running down my face.

I cried and cried, hoping they don't find me. But soon they do, well Danny does.

"What the fuck y/n, you scared us half to death... Don't EVER do that again" he slightly shouted, hugging me. I just sat there, crying onto his chest. After a while, I stopped crying. We get up and head back to our house, it started to rain half way there.

"I'm gonna walk to the park, I'll meet up with y'all later... OK?" I stated walking towards the park across the street, he runs up to me and hands me an umbrella. I slightly smile and started walking towards the tall trees that stood up as a cover from the rain, I sat down under the tallest tree that had light purple flowers hanging from the branches with a few leaves here and there.

*Justin's P.O.V*

Danny came back without y/n, what happened?!

"Where is she??" I asked, shouting a little.

He said she went walking and is at a park, I ran out the house at towards the park. I see her walking along the road near the baseball field, I ran over to her. Turning her around quickly and and kissed her, she hesitantly kissed me back.

She dropped her umbrella behind me, putting her hands on my shoulders and I put my hands on her waist

I slowly pull away, looking into her eyes. "I still wanna be with you and take care of your child with you, I'm sorry I have to go but its for the clan and our loved ones. You are one of the loved ones I have, the most loved I have. Please don't cry, its only for a few months." I said, looking into her beautiful blue eyes. She smiled and hugged me, "promise you'll be back?" She asked, I hugged her back and nodded. Knowing how much I love her, how can I just leave her. Why did I do it in the first place?

We go back into the house, she runs upstairs and goes to the bathroom. She came back out with a 'GEEK' long sleeved wavy crop top on with some booth shorts and emoji socks, with her hair in a beautiful bun.

 She came back out with a 'GEEK' long sleeved wavy crop top on with some booth shorts and emoji socks, with her hair in a beautiful bun

I go out to my car and grab a bag, going back in and changing.

I change into some plain red sweat pants and a white tee shirt, I come out and walk to her room.

I set my bag in the corner of her room, I turn around and see her laying on her bed looking at her phone.

I start to walk out when she stops me, "cuddle me please?" She asked, I smiled and walked over to her. I laid down beside her, draping my arm around her waist, she was tracing small circles on my chest. It felt calming, and it wasn't awkward.

I soon hear faint snores come from y/n, I smile like an idiot. I soon start to close me eyes, and drift off into a world of dreaming...