Oh No

*(Y/n) P.O.V*

"Are you sure your ready?" Justin asks, I look into his eyes and nodded. I then kiss him, putting my hand on the back of his neck.

I felt him lick my bottom lip asking for entrance, I gladly accept and open my mouth my mouth slightly. Then his tongue started to explore my mouth.

I move my hands to his shoulders and he has his hands on my hips, he slowly starts to lift up my shirt. I giggle and he smirks, then he moves to my neck and kisses over the hickeys and love bites.

He slowly lifts my shirt up and over my head, leaving me in my bra and underwear. He bites his lip and looks down, "damn you hot" I blush. I lean up and reconnect our lips, he bites my lip and I moan.

I start to unbutton his shirt and he took it completely off, I put my hands on his chest.

I move my hands to his pants button and unbutton them, slowly taking them off. Leaving us in our underwear, he looks down "now these don't belong here" he says moving his hand panty line. He hooks his hand under the rim and slowly pulls down, he takes them off what throws them somewhere in the room. He smirks and kisses me, I can tell he doesn't know what to do next. So I grab hand and bring it to my bra, he slowly leaves kisses all the way down to my bra line.

"Stop being such a tease" I say to him, I slowly pull him boxers down and throw them beside the bed. He starts grinding on me and I moan loud, he smirks.

He angles his privates at the entrance and looks at me asking if it was OK, I nod and he slowly enters me. I hiss and he stops, waiting for me to tell him to continue. I nod and he slowly enters completely into me. He sits still so I can get used to his big he is, I nod and tell him to continue.

He does and it felt amazing.

Soon enough, we both hit our climax. But then I realized....

We forgot the condom

"Fuck" I yell, he looks at me and asks "what's wrong?"

"We forgot the condom" he looks at me with wide eyes and he slowly gets himself out of me, "'Oh No' is all he could say"