The search

*Justin's P.O.V*

*5 months later*

I have been searching high and low for (y/n) and i can't find her. Her scent is gone, I had her scent which lead to a waterfall but now its gone. I can't give up on her tho.

I'm certainly near the waterfall where her scent clear before she disappeared. I found foot prints near the top, like someone jumped off and into the water. Wolfs do that for fun and so enjoy their space. But I wasn't giving up, even if I run into a wolf pack.

Then a scent hit me. It was Jeydon. He was close, very close. I turn around and see a black and grey wolf there, I look next to me and a ginger colored wolf sat with hunger in their eyes. The black wolf is Max, Grey wolf is Jadyn, and the ginger one is Jacob. I turn to the other side and see a white wolf with Blue/green eyes. The eyes look exactly like (y/n) eyes.

Then I see a black and white one which was Jeydon

Then I see a black and white one which was Jeydon. He changed back into his human form and had a smirk on his face. "Where's (y/n)?" I asked, on the verge on tackling him. He looked at the white wolf. "Did you seriously...?" I couldn't continue my sentence, I was on the verge of crying. Tears filled my eyes and the white wolf was going back to their human form. It was (y/n), she looked down and gripped her arm nervously.

"Why (y/n)? Why would you do this to me?" I yelled, she ran over to Jeydon and hid behind him. "Oh look Justin, she doesn't want anything to do with you... Might as we'll give up now" he laughed and turned to (y/n), he grabbed her arm forcefully pushing her towards me. I caught her and she pushed me away. I couldn't contain my tears. Jeydon and his pack left us alone.

"W-who are y-ou?" She stuttered. I cried harder and started speaking. "How do you not know who I am? I'm your boyfriend, the man that got you pregnant with our child that is sitting home with Danny and he needs his mom" she looked at me confused. "I'm a mom and your girlfriend?" I nodded with tears streaming down my face. She walked over to me and hugged me. "You must be Justin, a vampire and father of my son" her voice cracked. "Yo-you remember me?" I asked. She nodded and hugged me tighter. I picked her up and ran straight to the house, calling Bailey. I need her to change (y/n) back to human. She said she will be over soon. I set (y/n) on the bed and Bailey came into the room.

She nodded and I left the room. I waited for about 45 minutes for her to finish. She came out and I hugged her. I ran inside to see her laying on our bed. I weakly smiled and yawned. I changed into batman pajama pants and and no shirt. I lay next to her and wrap my arm around her waist. She intertwined our fingers and held close.

I smiled, knowing that I made the right choice to come back to her.