Shes a wolf...

*Jeydons P.O.V*

Today I'm turning (y/n) into a wolf. I know she's gonna fight me. She has high battle hormones that we can use, its gonna hurt her a lot but its worth it.

"(Y/n) you awake?" I asked, "y-y-yea" she whispered, I smirked. I quickly pounced on top of her and kisses her neck while holding her hands above her head. She was kicking her feet underneath me. I extend my fangs, glazing them over her skin. She shivered at my touch. I started kissing her neck again, trying to find that one spot. I saw her bite her lip, probably holding back a moan.

I smirked and opened my mouth. "This is gonna hurt... A LOT" I bit down and she screamed, squirming underneath me. I felt her go limp. She's asleep. I lift my face up from her neck and look at her beautiful face.

I know I'm being terrible but I've been in love with her for a while now, she's just gorgeous. I did go to the same school as her, she was my crush, I was just scared. Last month I joined a pack and they sent me on this quest or I'm kicked out, I hate doing this to her.

I sigh as I bite my wrist, bringing it up to her mouth. I dripped some into her mouth and she squinted her eyes. Now the changing process. She groaned and brought her hand up to her head. "Ouch" she said. Then her stomach was hurting. I saw her fangs start to extent from her gums as she was holding her head and stomach. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She growled at me, I smirked and saw her eyes were a bright yellow color.

She's one of us...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this is so short I just needed something to post because I'm putting this book on hold for a little, I need to update my other books and I'm taking some down (probably) but I promise that this book will be updated soon...

BYE YOU LITTLE FOTHERMUCKERS!!!