Going back?!

*(y/n) P.O.V.*
(Few days later)
+-Time Skip-+

I wake up with Justin's arm around my waist, then I realize that I slept through the night without waking up from a nightmare. I smile and feel Justin pull me closer, I can feel his hot breathe on the back of my neck. Smiling like the idiot I am, I cuddle closer to him. "Morning" he said, I turn and look at him and smile. He smiles back and puts his head on my shoulder, "get up, I need a shower" he pulls his arm around me even tighter, I struggle against him. "Ugh, fine" I whine, he giggles and lays back down.

I grab my phone and texted Danny...
(D=Danny, Y/n= you)

Y/n= Hey can you do me a favor?

D= Sure, what's up??

Y/n= Justin won't let me get up, can you bring me some water 😂

D= haha sure, hold on

Y/n= okie

I hear Danny come up the stairs and soon at the door with a cup of water, I put some in my mouth and turn to face Justin. I soon spit it into his face and he jumps up rubbing his face, me and Danny both laughing so hard. Justin goes to the bathroom and I hear him say "OK, I'm coming for you (y/n)"

I stop laughing and run out the room, I hear him coming up behind me and we end up going outside. He tackles me into the grass and was now on top of me, he was so close to me.

He leans in closer and kisses me, I odviously kissed back. Damn his lips are soft, he soon pulls away and starts tickling me.

"OK, OK... YOU WIN, STAWP" I say while laughing. He stops soon after, I try to get hop but he doesn't let you. "Do I need Danny to bring the hose to you?" I say, smiling.

He looks at me and then asks "Will you date me??" I look at him with wide eyes. "Yes" I say calmly but on the inside, I'm screaming. He kisses me and gets up, he walks inside and so do you.

"My mom will be here later today, so I can ask her then" I just nod and smile.

*Justin's P.O.V*

(When mom gets home)

"OK, so I found her on the side of the train tracks almost dead and her mom abuses her, can she stay with us?" I ask. He looks at my dad and nods.

I smile and head up the stairs to tell (y/n) what she said, once I tell her she says "Well can you come with me to get my clothes and stuff?"

"You going back? Hell no.." I answer.

"Please, I have personal stuff and I don't want to wear your clothes 24/7" and she gives me puppy dog eyes. "Ugh, fine but we will when she goes to work."

She smiles and hugs me.