Chapter 36: Finding Wolf

Chapter 36
Finding Wolf

We all head inside of the Great Room, tension lingering in the air. The day has just been ruined and we might as well need to get serious. Once inside, Troy immediately takes a seat and Cloud rolls his eyes at Troy. These two, I swear.

A man lifts his hand and his hand begins to glow. On the other hand is his spear. I'm guessing this is a Shaman. He looks at us and then stomps the end of his staff onto the ground, releasing a gush of air that makes us take a step backwards.

"Safer now," he says as he takes a seat on one of the seats, staring at all of us. Troy chuckles as he rolls his eyes at the man. I guess he must have put a spell around the Great Room to ensure we're safe to discuss things. I just don't know what kind of spell.

"Thank you for doing that, Brayden." Troy says as he bows down. Brayden winks. Brayden has a thick dark hair, brushed upwards, making him look like a boy next door as well as a bad boy. He has moles on his neck and the bigger one is located near his left collarbone. He has brown eyes, but Cloud's eyes are much more beautiful than his. He has a thin smile plastered across his lips. Brayden has long arms as well, with little moles on his right bicep. Considering he's only wearing a blank tank top, showing off his lean muscles. He's really attractive. His height is almost the same as Cloud but not taller than him. Maybe Brayden is just two inches away from Cloud's. He looks younger, like he's in early 20s, but looks can be deceiving. "Okay, you already met Brayden, which is a Shaman. I know you guys figured it out already, considering he has a long staff and all. He just put a spell around this Great Room. I bet spirits spoke to him. This is the Great Alpha Cloud, and his mate Kieran Lars Lockwood."

"They do," Brayden says as he looks at us, smile long gone. This is the time that I'm contemplating whether he's joking or not. It's creepy when people say they talk to spirits. Considering he is a Shaman, Protector of the Spirits, I bet he talks to them a lot. But this is not a good place to tackle them. Despite his cuteness, he's creeping me out already. "But they are good, I think. They never harm people, or werewolves. I put a spell so no spirits could enter, even the good ones. Now, what is the phrase that humans use often when they want to share a secret to a person but doesn't want that person to share to anyone? Ah... I think.... what we are going to talk about in this room will stay in this room, do not tell about it even to a soul. Is that correct? I think I am."

"Yes, you are correct, Bray." The Pixie girl says as she flips her long bleached hair. She has a dark complexion and her eyes are violet. There's also a purple diamond on her forehead that seems to glow. She has a white sandals and she's wearing a pink tube that shows her stomach and a short white skirts. If a wind has so blown a little on her, you would be able to see her panties. If she's wearing one. "At least I think you are. Maybe it's.... speak this to no soul. Oh, I think it's not. Anyways, we're not here to this discuss that phrase." She flips her hair again and brushes it with her fingers, running her fingers through her hair that cascades down her stomach.

"Enough with this," Cloud says as he looks at us down. For a moment, I get scared as I've seen those look before, when he was being harsh on me, but then he sees my expression and his face softens. The room becomes quiet. Everybody knows not to mess with the Great Alpha as he can easily defeat them without even transforming into his wolf. Cloud takes a deep breath and places his both palms on the table. "I'm sorry. Just a little agitated, is all. I mean, this is stressing us out and we need cooperating. Being childish at this state is not allowed. We need to work our ass off to protect our worlds. You're sent here by your respective Queen to help us while they do their plans and things. From now on, since you are my under, you guys will be part of the pack. You are my responsibility. The war hasn't started yet, but I want you to be prepared. I don't know you guys yet but... I know you guys are powerful. I don't know each of you yet I'm already believing in you."