Chapter 46: Full Moon - Part 3

Chapter 46
Full Moon - Part 3

By the time the moon is full and bright, making all of the people of the pack shift all at once. Cloud takes my hand and nods at me, assuring me that it's okay for me to shift. Furion is grinning, ready to take over my body and I laugh at his giddiness. This means that he's going to have a lot of time with Isaiah, Cloud's wolf. Once the moon has shined upon me, I give the go signal on Furion and he gladly accepts it, ripping my clothes off and jumping. When all paws land on the ground, after the crackling of the bones and all, I can see the area through Furion's perspective and I'm pushed at the back of his head, just being a voice to him just like he is to me whenever I'm the one in charge of my human body.

Furion looks at Isaiah and our heart swells just the sight of him. The Great Alpha is just as perfect as I imagined he would be. His thick silver fur makes me want to run my hands through it. I haven't really gotten a chance to touch Isaiah's fur, but knowing that he's my mate now, I hope that I would be the first to touch it, or Furion. Whichever.

Isaiah saunters his way to us, grinning widely as he approaches Furion. Despite being mated, Furion bows to give respect to the Great Alpha. Just by looking at him from afar, he would give you the idea that he's the Great Alpha and if you go closer at him, the powerful Alpha aura would suffocate you and overwhelm you. But as he grows closer, Isaiah nuzzles his nose on Furion's snout lovingly. Furion blushes at the action and I bark out a laugh at how Furion handles Isaiah's affectionate side. As usual, Furion blocks me out and my undying laugh, which makes me laugh harder just to irritate him.

I used to say before that my wolf Furion was more fabulous than that wolves I have ever seen, but looking at Isaiah proves me wrong and Furion hella agrees with that. Isaiah is really big, like really. He's twice the size of me and considering this wolf has saved me many times, it makes my heart swell even more. I'm glad that he's my mate and that I love him and that I cherish him and that - okay, that's enough. I'm being a cheesy, hopeless romantic mate.

Seeing the a different side of Isaiah, which is pretty new to me as he keeps running his nose across the muzzle of Furion, is kind of a shock to me. Despite the Big Bad Great Alpha demeanor, he is very loving and caring on the inside and can be very mushy whenever he wants to. Still, Furion is blushing like there's a permanent red marker all over his cheeks.

"I love you," Isaiah voices out and starts to lick Furion and both Furion and I squirm, shivering. We both know that it is Cloud and Isaiah speaking. The confession of both men is enough for us to have a heart attack. Because really. We wouldn't have a heart attack if the man you love keeps confessing his affection for you? "I love you, I love you, I love you." Isaiah chants the words, making it holy and sacred. Furion and I just shut our eyes, listening to the chanting voice of Isaiah.

Then Furion howls, letting everyone know that I'm okay, that I'm meant to be with the Great Alpha. Isaiah joins him. They howl under the shining full moon, and suddenly, everyone is joining us. We howl at the same time, a sign that we're united, that we're stronger.

The feast begins.

+++

As the event is going smoothly, after gaining control of our bodies once again, Cloud takes my hand and leads me to his house, making me gulp as I feel the inevitable is coming and there's no way to stop it. It's not like I'm scared of having sex, or making love, with Cloud. No, that's not the reason. I'm nervous as I think that I'd never be good in bed, or that I'd never satisfy him and such. If he were to have a woman mate, then I bet that woman would have been able to please him whenever and wherever she wanted to. Despite that it's just an imagination of mine, it hurts me to know that I'm lowering myself down and thinking that I'd never be good enough for Cloud.