Chapter 47: Just A Great Morning

Chapter 47
Just A Great Morning

The man of my life's body is beside me, his arm draped over my naked torso and his face is pressed against the crook of my neck. I can feel his soft breathing, fanning the skin of my neck, making me shiver in delight. I'm not fully awake and I don't want to be fully awake, considering my mate is lying beside me, being cute and handsome at the same time. His lashes are long, and his eyes are softly shut. Though he's a big man, when he sleeps, he really looks like a kid that just got tired by playing outside with the other kids. The duvet is covering half of our bodies. I glare at the cover, knowing that it's the reason why I can't see Cloud in his naked form. Though I can just remove the duvet, but that would make me look desperate and a round of wrestling in the morning doesn't suite well, considering there's still the pain behind me and hell, it hurts so much. But knowing that this is because of our love making, I grin at the sleeping figure of Cloud. Probably a round of wrestling in the morning would be good for the both of us. That, or I'm just giving myself a reason for us to make love again in the morning, which, by the way, sounds very romantic. At least for me, though.

Now look at me, just mated last night and here I am. I have become a sex-crazed person! How could I do this to myself? For Goddess's sake, put yourself together! Furion laughs at my childish thoughts and I roll my eyes at him in return. Looking back at Cloud's sleeping figure, I snuggle deeper into him and wrap my arms around him, ignoring the duvet as much as possible. It will be off as soon as possible. I just have to be patient and all. Cloud sighs against my touch, tightening his arms around me and pushing me into him deeper and I melt against his touch. Despite the growing erection he's sporting down there, I can't help but to just lay with him, savoring the moment.

Wait, growing erection?

Does that mean he's now awake and all, just refusing to wake up and stand up and do Alpha duties? Oh. He's fooling us! How dare he. This day is literally my first day as a Luna, and I have to work my ass off just to prove everyone that they're right choosing or accepting me as their Luna. Finally, he chuckles as he looks at my pouted lips, furrowed brows and squinted eyes. That doesn't stop him from chuckling and hugging me, burying his face in the crook of my neck and taking a huge intake of my scent. I smile despite his action.

"Good morning, my Luna," he says huskily, kissing me on my cheek, and my forehead, on my nose, and then lastly it lands on my lips. He smiles at me brightly, so bright that I just have to shut my eyes and grin at him. My Luna, he said. "How's your sleep?"

I kiss him on his chin, beaming brightly at him. "I was about to say perfect but nah, it's beyond that." That's probably the cheesiest thing I have ever said. Though that's not really cheesy at all. I think. I'm not making any sense since he and I got together. Really. He smirks at me, his eyes glinting with evilness and I narrow my eyes at him suspiciously. That's when he jerks his hips into me, his hard-on slapping my legs and I gasp at him. "You horny, little werewolf!"

"Am I little?" He asks with evil lingering in his voice, smirking at me when he sees my morbid expression. That sounds so sexual! Even though we just did the mating yesterday, last night, his sexual comments or statements or throwbacks at me are still making me squirm. Though I'd like to think sexual thoughts, I am not the one to voice it out.

"That's it, you're definitely the horniest creature ever," I say to him, chuckling as I peck him on his lips. "Next to you is Isaiah." Cloud bursts out laughing, clutching his stomach. Finally, the duvet that is covering him has slid off smoothly, falling on the ground and I just stare at his package for the long time and when I look at Cloud, he's wiggling his brows at me. 

"God, I'd get used to waking up next to you," he chortles, planting a soft kiss on my temple.

For a moment, we just lay there, not wanting to stand up and do the work already. Truthfully, I'm still feeling sore from last night's making love. But that doesn't mean that I should consider laying on Cloud's bed all day. No, that would be irresponsible of me. Truth be told, I don't want to work today and I just want to lay on his bed with Cloud's arms wrapped around me. Does that make me sound selfish? Of course it is. If only having a selfish attitude would not be judged by someone then it's completely fine. But that doesn't how the world works. No, the world is cruel to the point that it gives you hard times before you even get what you want.