Surprise

(Y/n)'s POV

"Yo! (Y/n)! Mahiru want you to come here! He says it's important!" Ryusei called out to me.

"Hu-Huh? Oh, right now! Just finishing the last touches on thi- Sakuya! What the heck?! That was my best one yet!" I yelled out, looking at the green haired boy I befriended.

He chuckled and ruffed with my hair, making me pout. "Sorry about that (Y/n). Go to Mahiru. He wanted to talk to you about something."

"Oh.. Sure thing."

"Or was that just a lie..?"

"Shut it! I know that it isn't a damn lie. Geez.. I'm gonna have a migraine with you, Sakuya."

Getting my bag, I ran out, going to Mahiru.

"(Y/n), where are we going in such a rush..? Isn't school out all ready?" Bisha asked me. I stopped running and looked down into my bag, seeing Bisha in her animal form; a wolf pup.

"Yeah.. I'm in after school for the school festival. Sleep for a bit. I'll make some food when we go back home." I told Bisha, scratching the back of her ear.

I walked to the cafeteria, seeing a black cat with a bell around his neck when I first walked in.

"Hey there.. You lost?" I asked, getting onto my knees and picked the cat up.

"(Y/n), you're he- Kuro! What are you doing here?! I'm really sorry, (Y/n). He shouldn't be out here." Mahiru apologized, getting the cat out my arms.

"Oh.. it's fine. I have a pet of my own and can get out of control.. Anyways, what's up? You need help?" I asked, standing up.

"We-well.. I wanted to ask you something." Mahiru trailed off.

I tilled my head, looking at him. "Come on. I'm sure that both of us gotta go after this."

"Your pet.. Does your pet turn into a vampire..? Like a servamp?"

My eyes widen slightly, still looking at Mahiru and his cat, Kuro.

Do I tell him about Bisha..? Or do I lie to him and play it cool? I thought, gripping my shirt.

"No way! That's craziest! I mean, pets as vampires? Servamps? Are you like Sakuya now? I mean, I know Ryusei got into an accident and all, but still!" I lied, laughing at the end.

Sorry, Mahiru.. I gotta do what's best for Bisha..

"Oh.. All right. Well, see you tomorrow, (Y/n)."

"See you tomorrow, Mahiru."

I walked out, making sure that Mahiru wasn't behind me. Sighing, I rested behind the school building, trying to collect everything I just heard from Mahiru.

"That cat.. is his servamp..?" I muttered.

"Was it a black cat, (Y/n)?" Bisha asked. Looking down, I saw her on my leg, yawning.

"Ye-Yeah. Why are you asking?"

"So, after all of these years, my big brother comes out."

"That cat..is the Servamp of Sloth?!"

Bisha nodded, going back to my bag.

"I'm sleepy.. Let's go home."

Getting up, I got my bag with Bisha inside and walked outside the school grounds.

Let's just hope that Mahiru doesn't get involved with him. I'm too deep into this already and I'm not going back. I thought, sighing.

The named (Y/l/n) (Y/n). I just turned fifteen. I have a pet wolf pup living with me in my apartment. Her name is Bisha, short for Bishamon. She is the Second Servamp of Melancholy, Tsubaki's twin sister. All though, they're both the eighth unknown servamp. And, Bisha wants to kill her brother before destroying the world. And I plan to help her with that.

~~~

Mahiru's POV

"So, you think she has a servamp with her, Kuro?"

"Yeah.. I can see it from her lies.."

"And you know this how?"

"Can't we just go home and relax..? Just thinking is so troublesome."

I sighed out in frustration, seeing my pet and servamp being so lazy. Then again, should've expected it from him. He is the Servamp of Sloth.

It was dark outside. I stayed in late to help out with the stuff for the school festival. I still couldn't help but feel someone following Kuro and myself. I would turn around to check if someone was. But, it would turn out that no one was.

"Why are you so tense?" Kuro asked.

"I feel like we're being follo--" I was cut of with someone pushed the both of us to the side.

"Bisha, are they okay?!"

(Y/n)..? What the-what is she doing here?! I thought, seeing (Y/n) running towards us. Looking up, I saw a girl with brownish-blackish hair, and red eyes.

"(Y/n)?! What are you doin--"

"I'm sorry for lying to you earlier, Mahiru.. I didn't think that you ran into one of Tsubaki's subclass.. And the answer to your question is yes. I do have a servamp. She's Tsubaki's twin sister."

My eyes widened.

"She's his sister?!"

"What a pain. So whoever he is, he has a twin sister that wants to create a war as well.." Kuro stated.

"Not really.. I want to kill my brother before it happens." Bisha corrected.

"Bisha, come on! This subclass is coming!"

Bisha got up and ran to (Y/n). I sat up, wanting to see what Bisha and (Y/n) can do together. As (Y/n) tilled her head to her left, Bisha bit into her neck, letting blood come out.

"Hey look. They dropped a bag with food."

"KURO! THIS ISN'T THE TIME TO STUFF YOUR FACE WITH FOOD!"

Ignoring Kuro eating their groceries, I looked back at the two in front of me as I see Bisha attacking the subclass. Her attacked were something I couldn't understand. She was too fast. But then, (Y/n) was in front of Kuro and myself, with a pole holding the subclass.

"I will..protect the ones that need it..along with..my friends.." I heard (Y/n) mumble, struggling to stand.

"You're all dead! Just like your ancestor Bell--"

The subclass was kicked away from the three of us, going to Bisha as she attacked him with her sword (similar to Tsubaki's sword).

"Don't say her name. Belle's the reason why I put myself to the limit." (Y/n) stated.

I heard a bag crump to my side. Looking, I saw Kuro looking at (Y/n), with a piece of potato chip in a mouth.

"This is troublesome.."

Then, my eyes widen as I see (Y/n) on her knees, splitting out blood.

"(Y/n)! Are you okay?!" I asked, helping her.

"Ye-yeah.. I'm fine.. Just gonna sleep.." (Y/n) said, passing out onto the ground.

"(Y/n)..? (Y/n)!"

"Geez.. What a troublesome girl.." I heard Kuro mutter. His footsteps gotten closer to us. Once he was by our side, Kuro picked up (Y/n) and looked at Bisha and myself.

"Let's get going.. Before we get attacked again."

"Ri-right.."

Kuro's POV

This is gonna be troublesome.. Belle's newest generation and this is her. She looks exactly like Belle.

I sighed, continuing to walk behind Mahiru and (Y/n)'s servamp, Bisha.

"Ash.. I'll be fine.. I'll still be here.. Just in a new person in a couple years.. I love you, Ash.."

Belle.. You were always a pain.. But in a good way.. Why did you do it?