Come Out

(Y/n)'s POV

I woke up, stroking Ash's hair slightly as I feel Asumi go into my chest more. She was sleeping close to my chest as Ash was still on the ground, his head resting against my bed. I couldn't help but stroke his light blue hair as he slept.

Slowly, I saw Ash moved away from the bed, making me frown from the lost of his hair. It was so soft..

"-Belle-.. How are you feeling? You know it's a pain if you were worse.." Ash whispered out, turning around to look at me lazily.

Again with that..

"I've been better.. But, I'll pull through.." I whispered, smiling at him.

I looked down at Asumi, seeing that she was shaking while mumbling words I couldn't understand. Then, I felt the bed dip down more and a pair of arms around the both of us. It was Ash.

Looking up, I saw that he was falling asleep. So, I covered him while I took off his jacket.

"Stop.. I want it on.."

"Okay."

Or tried at least.. 

The door opened and we were greeted with a flying wolf hitting us. I held onto my face as I slightly sat up, looking at Mahiru.

"What the hell?! We're sleeping!" I shushed.

"It's almost the afternoon! You both need to wake up!"

"And it means to hit us with Bisha?!"

"You're so troublesome.."

As I sat up with Asumi still asleep in my chest, I looked at Mahiru and Ash while Bisha was next to me. I could feel the room thicken as we looked at each other.

Mahiru then finally spoke up.

"-Belle- are you okay? Are you hiding anything?"

"Why would I be hiding anything? You're my friends. I would tell you if something was wrong." I stated, looking at Mahiru.

"I'm sorry, but it's not that simple.."

I looked at Bisha and she understood what I meant; getting Asumi and leaving the room.

"You wanna know..? This badly..?" I muttered, not looking at them.

Come on! Hurt them hurt them!

"We would.." Mahiru muttered.

Kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill

"I'm.. - kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill - hearing - kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill kill - SHUT UP!"

I can't even speak right.. It's getting worse and worse.. I thought, holding my head.

"Oi (Y/n), who are you telling to shut up..?" Ash asked.

"The voices! The voices! They've been worse since yesterday! Please make it stop!" I cried out, covering my ears. "The shock is what started to make it worse. At first I would hear people calling me Belle, but..ALL I HEAR IS 'KILL KILL KILL'!"

I couldn't hold back my sobs anymore. I let everything out, told them everything what happened to me.

I felt a pair of arms around my body. Slowly as I can, I saw Mahiru holding me while Ash was sitting on the bed next to me.

"Thank you for telling us.. We'll help you. I promise.." I heard Mahiru tell me. I looked at them, a painful smile on my face as I looked down.

"Thank..you.." I muttered.

Mahiru helped me lay down more while  I started to become weak. I needed to eat. I needed to serve everyone..

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, but everyone left last night. They understood that you needed some rest and agreed to not bother us until then. At the mean time, we'll be taking care of you until you feel better." Mahiru added, making me look at him.

"Oh.. But who's gonna feed Asumi?" I asked.

"Kuro will. He's the father after all."

"Housewife.." I heard Ash mumbled. His arms went arm my body and pulled himself closer to me.

"You are the dad, Kuro! Don't think I don't see you and Asumi having some father and daughter moments! We all see how you feel for her! Now go feed her! She's probably hungry!" Mahiru scolded Ash. I chuckled and kissed Ash's head.

"Go be her dad. She's been clingy with you cause she's always with me. Asumi need both of us, but at the moment I can't do anything. You know that. I'm weak. I'll get better, I promise. Now go." I told him, tangling my fingers in his hair slightly.

He sighed and nodded, leaving Mahiru with me. A soft smile appeared on my face as heard Asumi cheer while she saw Ash.

"So..what else aren't you telling us?" Mahiru asked, making my smile go away.

"Just..don't tell Ash this.. Please..?" I begged , looking at Mahiru. He nodded and got closer. And once I told him, he looked at me with shock and fear mixed together. I looked down, holding my bracelet close to my chest.

"No way.. It can't b--"

"It's simple when you think about it, Mahiru. After everything that I know, it's possible that this is happening."

"How if you both--"

"Doesn't matter.. Remember, I'm tied into this from the beginning."

We went back and forwards with this, but in the end, both of us knew why. Still, I needed it to take its own pace.

I'm sure Bisha feels it as well. I need to tell her myself and make sure she doesn't tell Ash about this. I'm a bother all ready as it is. I thought, yawning.

"You're still sleepy?" Mahiru asked, chuckling a bit. I blushed in embarrassment, covering my face.

"Sh-shut up!" I yelled.

"It's fine, (Y/n). Rest up. I'll entertain myself in here." Mahiru stated, smiling at me.

I smiled back as Mahiru helped me get comfortable. While he helped me, Ash sorta came in the wrong time, since Mahiru was on top me. Ash blinked and walked towards us, moving Mahiru and placed me on his chest. I started to blush again. His hands were on my waist while his head was near my neck.

"Jealous much..?" Mahiru said before leaving the room.

Sighing, I looked at Ash as he kissed my shoulder. I was blushing even more, if possible.

"Ash.."

"Hmm?"

"Move your hand..or I'll get Bisha.." I muttered, feeling his hands slowly trailing onto my thighs.

"What a pain.."