Tired

Kuro's POV

"So, you're sick..? From what? Showing too much skin..?" I stated (Y/n), seeing that she has an ice pack on her head.

"Don't remind me.. That was embarrassing."

"She still in bed?" Mahiru asked, walking in.

"Yeah and it's troublesome."

"Well, I guess that we'll stay tomorrow to take care of you. You can't do it alone."

"No.. Bisha is here and can help me.. I'm fine." (Y/n) answered.

Looking at her, she was hiding herself from the both of us. I frowned, but didn't show it. We just came back from Misono's place and it's around the night. (Y/n) stayed in since she wasn't feeling good at all. The push she put on her body went pass the limit, I guess. She's so troublesome..

"All right.. I'll be in my room if you need anything. Just relax and rest." Mahiru stated, leaving.

Once we were alone, I sat on the ground and looked at (Y/n). She was slowly going back to sleep. I didn't bother her. If she's sick, it's the last thing she needs from me.

As I was slowly going to sleep with my head resting on the side, I felt (Y/n)'s hand slowly going through my hair, making it messy. I looked at her, seeing she was asleep.

"Ash.. help me.." (Y/n) muttered in her sleep.

I looked at her, slightly worried as she muttered the same words over and over again.

"Oi, Mahiru.." I called out.

"What is it?" Mahiru asked, his head popping in the side of the door.

"How long do you think (Y/n) has been having nightmares..?" I asked him, my eyes fixed to (Y/n).

"Since she moved in here, I think. You're a deep sleeper. She would scream in her sleep every now and then. But, lately, is been low."

"What a pain.."

"Kuro, you think that I can hide for tomorrow? So, you and Bisha can take care of--"

"No.. Its fine.. Just go rest."

[Next Day, Location: In An Alley]

Mahiru's POV

"Sakuya! What's going on?! We've been friends since we were little!" I yelled out, trying to get free from the strings.

"IT WAS ALL A LIE! YOU WERE SO EASY TO MESS WITH YOUR MEMORIES! HOW SAD IS THAT MAHIRU! I'M YOUR FRIEND RIGHT?! THEN YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE LIED TO ME!" Sakuya shouted. "Just how much of it was a lie, Mahiru?"

I slowly started to look back into my past..realizing that Sakuya wasn't in none of them. It hit me, what he was telling me...

"Both you and (Y/n) were so easy to fool.. You both wanted to connect to someone so badly.. Mostly (Y/n). Then again, some of my master's subclasses killed her parents." He sighed, looking down at the ground. "Why did you both get involve into this..? If you both didn't pick them up and lied to me, I would be on your side. The three of us would've still been best friends.. This world is surrounded with lairs.. And it continues on.."

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO LIE TO YOU! I JUST DID IT TO PROTECT MY FRIENDS! I DIDN'T WANT ANY OF YOU GUYS TO BE MIXED UP WITH VAMPIRES--"

"STOP LYING! I KNOW THAT ITS BULL CRAP! IF I WERE YOUR BEST FRIEND, YOU WOULDN'T HAD LIED TO ME AND TELL ME THE TRUTH! NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENED NEXT!"

(Y/n).. Where are you..? If you're out with Bisha..run.. I thought, looking at Sakuya.

(Y/n)'s POV