She-Devil or Angel?

(Y/n)'s POV

I groaned, slightly getting up. But, I failed as my body pushed me down. Wincing in pain, I looking around to see that I'm at my old apartment. The smell of vanilla and coffee stained around each room, as I recall.

I tired again, and successfully, gotten up and started to walk out the room. Only to see a hand full of mouths I'm going to feed.

"Mommy's up!" I heard Asumi announced my presence, making everyone turn to me.

Help him..

My eyes widened and looked around, not seeing who said to hep who.. Taking that out my mind, I picked up Asumi..but that only cause Licht to take her from my arms.

"Are you a She-Devil or Angel?" I heard Licht mutter harshly to me.

"What does that mean?" I asked.

"(Y/n), are you okay?" I heard Tetsu asking me. But, it only caused me to ignore him and look at Licht.

"Let's break it up.. I'm sure (Y/n) is confused just like we are. We'll go talk in the living room. How about th--"

I screamed in pain as Mahiru patted my back. It caused me to fall onto my knees from the pain. I held onto the ground as if I needed it. I could feel everyone's eyes on my back, making me feel uncomfortable. Slowly as I can, I stood up and looked at all of them. They were filled with worry and shock..pity.

"Don't give me that look.. I hate that look.." I muttered harshly, walking towards the bathroom. But, I felt a pair of hand on my wrist, making me looked behind me to see who stopped me. It was Misono.

"I'd like to see your back after you shower.." Misono demanded. I started to blush in embarrassment. I mean, eight guys in my bathroom and looking at me shower?! No way am I letting that happen!

"YOU'RE CRAZY IF YOU THINK--" I was cut off as Misono touched my back, making me scream in pain again.

"I won't take any other answer than yes.." Misono stated, his hand still on my back.

"Misono, stop! You're hurting her!" Mahiru stated, trying to pull Misono away from me. No use. 

But, Bisha picked me up, making Misono let me go. I was breathing heavily, trying to recover from my pain. I gripped her shoulder, telling her that it was okay-since she was yelling at Misono.

"I'll do it.." I muttered.

~~~

Kuro's POV

What a pain.. Why do all of us have to look at my own girlfriend bathe..? I thought, looking at everyone seeing (Y/n). She was walking out with a robe covering her body.

"Turn around and only show us your back.." Licht commanded.

"I wonder how you would react, big brother!~" Greed said, making me look at him lazily.

"You're so troublesome that I can die.." I muttered to him harshly. Greed had a grin on his face, but it was wiped away as Licht are to kick him.

My attention went back to (Y/n), seeing that she had been showing scars. They were bleeding and extremely wounded. I could smell the burning of her own flesh.

"Leave the bathroom.." Bisha said, not looking at us. We all looked at her as she walked towards (Y/n). "That even included you Kuro.. I have to clean my eve.."

Sighing, I walked away with everyone else. She wasn't wearing her bracelet, the thing that resembled Bisha and her contract. I'll tell Mahiru if we can retrieve it.