Better Means Go To A Park

[Two Weeks Later]

Mahiru's POV

"I'm gonna get you! I'm gonna get you!"

"No! Daddy help me!"

"What a pain.."

"Calm down! (Y/n) I know you're healed, but you can't be running around!"

At the moment, everyone was at Misono's mansion and (Y/n) is fully healed. She's running around chasing Asumi, both laughing as (Y/n) caught Asumi.

I sighed, seeing that (Y/n) didn't listen to me at all. Her eyes haven't changed back to her regular colors. So whatever the C3 did to (Y/n), she's part servamp now.

"Relax Mahiru! I'm better now! Oh, I also heard that there's a some events at the park. Think we can go?" (Y/n) suggested.

"Absolutely not! You are still not in the condition to go out!" Misono stated.

"Says the guy that never leaves his throne.." (Y/n) muttered harshly.

"I heard that you know!"

"Good cause I wanted you to hear it!"

Seems like Misono and (Y/n) are back in fighting.. That's a good sign.. I thought, my eye twitching slightly.

"I say why not.. I mean, (Y/n) is better. Maybe she could a little sunlight." Lily agreed, started to strip.

"CHILD IN THE ROOM LILY!" (Y/n) shouted, kicking Lily in the stomach.

"What was he doing, mommy?"

"Something you shouldn't be doing until you're twenty.." We all heard (Y/n) mumble, making all of us laugh.

"You're gonna do it eventually too, (Y/n).. It's a pain waiting.." Kuro said, making (Y/n) stiffen and blush at the thought.

"SHUT UP! ASUMI IS IN THE ROOM! AND I THOUGHT WE WERE GOING TO THE PARK!"

"Umm.. (Y/n)..?"

"WHAT?!"

"It's midnight.."

"Oh.."

[The Next Day]

Kuro's POV

"Ash.. Your hand.." I heard (Y/n) whisper.

"It's troublesome to move.." I mumble against her neck. I didn't want to move my hand from her thigh.. It was a pain just think about it..

"Move it or I'll bite you."

I slowly started to kiss (Y/n)'s neck, feeling her squirm under me. Slowly, her back started to arch as her fingers slowly went into my hair.

"You don't bite at all.. You just moan.." I whispered against her neck.

"A-Ash.. Plea-Please.. Ngh.~" (Y/n) moaned lowly. I felt her move closer to my body, making me grip her thighs slightly.

"It'll be troublesome if anyone heard us.."

The more she squirmed, I put more pressure onto her neck. (Y/n) squealed when I was at a certain spot. So, I sucked on the skin harshly and left a mark on her neck. As I was slowly moving my hand towards her sweats, there was a knock on the door. 

"(Y/n)? Kuro? The breakfast is ready. After that, we're going to the park. There's a spot with the most shade so no sunlight can hit us. Get ready so we can leave early to get the spot." Bisha stated through the door.