Memory Lane

[DO NOT PLAY THE MUSIC UNTIL LATER ON]

(Y/n)'s POV

It's been at least a few days since our last encounter with Sakuya. Mahiru and myself told him we'd find a way for us to hang out again like back then. School had ended. But, Ash and I would get into small fights every now and then. It wasn't a big deal at all, but Bisha and Mahiru are worried that we'd have one fight that'll send things down hill.

At the moment, we were at our house. Mahiru when to get the mail with Bisha as Ash and myself were in the living room. Ash was playing who knows what while I was resting on his lap, watching him play.

"Are you enjoying your time on my lap? It's somewhat of a pain to have you there all day." Ash said, his eyes not leaving the TV.

"If it's such a pain, then why won't you tell me to move, you neet?" I muttered harshly, sighing at the end.

"So, you're going be like Mahiru now? Be a damn clean addict like himself." Ash said.

"I am not a cleaning addict, you damn shut in! At least I'm not lazy enough to do something to help out my friends in ne--"

"I only follow Mahiru's orders.. That's all I do. I don't care if anyone else is in danger. If Mahiru tells me to save them, then I'll do it. With that, if he is also involved, then I have no choice but to save him."

I looked at him, pissed off that my own boyfriend follows orders of a younger male. I understand that he's Mahiru's servamp, but he does have the free will to protect the ones he wants.

Does he only want me cause I'm technically Belle..? I thought.

The tension was thick between the both of us. I'm sure he feels it as well. But, that broke once Mahiru and Bisha walked in.

"(Y/n), you have an envelope for you." Bisha said, giving me the paper. I got it and ripped it open. I read through it, only to have me jump into action.

"Oi, we're not done with our conversation. Get back he--"

"But a sock in it. Bisha stay here." I ordered, getting the house keys. I opened the door after I put my shoes on. "No one follow me!" I called out, slamming the door behind me.

I ran out and continued to run to the place I wanted to go. My legs were going to give up, but it didn't stop me from running. It just made me more determined to get there.

I can't stop.. I'll make it there.. Just wait for me!

Bisha's POV

"You said what to her?!"

"It's so troublesome to repeat.." Kuro said, sighing.

I grabbed his jacket and started to shake his body.

"You're a damn idiot to say something like that to (Y/n)! She's very sensitive about this and you know it! You are gonna loose her f this keeps up, Kuro! And what's with that letter you have in your hand?! I wanna know what it is!" I stated, still shaking his body.

"Bisha, Kuro stop! Did you bother to read the letter (Y/n) got?" Mahiru asked, making the both of us look at him.

"No, why? What does it say?"

"'If you're reading this, then this means the orphanage you were in has caught on fire and sent to you to inform them the orphanage is no longer available. Please go to the orphanage and collect what you had left.'"

My eyes widened.

"She was..a orphan..?" I muttered, letting go of Kuro. "Why didn't she tell us this..? It's major to tell one of us that.."