Out the Mind to Protect

"What a pain, indeed.." I sighed out, looking at (Y/n).

She was taking in my form of the Servamp Bond. It seemed like it was getting out of control..which wasn't good at all..

"Didn't I tell you to fuck off..?" (Y/n) asked, looking at Tsubaki.

"Now, such language from a young lady.. How rude."

"Frankly, I just don't care anymore.." (Y/n) sighed out, cracking her neck. "Now that I'm better.. You're dead for even going close to them."

In the matter of seconds, (Y/n)'s tails went for a full on attack on Tsubaki. It didn't matter how fast the tails were, it was consuming (Y/n) and I can see it. I'm sure that Bisha can too. She is her servamp after all.

"My life is a pain.. It will always be a pain filled with death.. Please forgive me for the pain I'll be causing." (Y/n) said, her head rolled back.

Such a troublesome day.. And it's getting worse..

"Kuro, you have to do something about this! (Y/n)'s in trouble!" Mahiru told me, trying to help (Y/n).

"It's a pain.. Either way, it's not my problem."

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN THAT IT'S NOT YOUR PROBLEM?! SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND ISN'T SHE?! WHAT KIND OF BOYFRIEND DOESN'T HELP THEIR OWN GIRLFRIEND?!"

"Stop shaking me, my bones are still sore.."

"THAT'S THE LEAST OF YOUR PROBLEM!"

"Take a close look, Mahiru.. The reason why Kuro isn't helping is that Tsubaki crosses a line that no one should've. Even I crossed that line before. And it isn't a great line to cross." Bisha stated, making the both of us look at her. She was staring at (Y/n), taking in the reality in front of us.

"What do you mean it's a line that we shouldn't cross?" Mahiru asked.

"The one with her family.. It's a sensitive topic to talk about. Her parents were out of time for two days about three years ago. Of course, (Y/n) was left alone, since he was able to take care of herself. But, the cops had to take her to an orphanage to a while. With a job and able to be independent, (Y/n) moved out and came here to her hometown. She actually went to the murder scene and saw how it went down. She knew it was vampires, but hid it from me. But still, she's been through so much in her past..and still wants to protect us in danger. She's risking herself just to protect us to live. That's what her will is. And it'll never change." Bisha explained, griping her arms. "You knew..didn't you big brother?"

"Yeah.. I can see through her." I answered, sighing.

"But we can't just stand here and see her like this! We have to get her out of it!" Mahiru stated.

"We know.. Just let us look for the right time."

An opening.. That's all it'll take to have (Y/n) back..

(Y/n)'s POV

Wha- Where am I..? What's going on..? I thought.

I was floating around in darkness.. Nonexistent was around me. I opened my eyes, only to see what I'be become after I kissed Ash. I looked somewhat like Bisha when she first attacked for my blood.

I-is that what happening..? What the hell am I..? Am I human..?

Ash! Help me! I called out. I got to response.

Bisha! Mahiru! Please one of you, help me! I cried out.

JoIn Us!