Found [REPUBLISHED]

Mahiru's POV

It took sometime to get Kuro back to normal.. But, I still needed to explain to him what's going on..with Asumi and (Y/n).. Even when I do understand him now, we needed to save Licht and Lawless from Tsubaki.

At the moment, we were leaving Mikuni's store on my broom. Kuro was behind me, lazy as ever to be real. But, I stopped on a roof, just to tell him what was going on.

"Mahiru, why did you stop?" Kuro asked.

I turned around to face him, looking at him in the eyes. I was serious. What else should I be..? I was simple, yet not. After all, (Y/n) and Asumi were taken.. What else am I supposed to do when your servamp's girlfriend and daughter have been kidnapped..?

"This is about..Asumi and (Y/n).." I trailed off.

"So troublesome.. What about them? Can't we just go home and eat?" Kuro asked. I got angry at him. I couldn't believe that he would say something like that. I mean, I understand what he's clueless, but still!

"THEY WERE KIDNAPPED BY C3, YOU NEET! WHAT KIND OF PERSON DOESN'T CARE ENOUGH TO SHOW SOME EMOTIONS TO THEIR DAUGHTER AND GIRLFRIEND?! IF YOU ASK ME, IT SEEMS LIKE YOU DON'T EVEN GIVE A DAMN ON WHAT HAPPENS TO THEM?!" I shouted at him. And that seemed to change him in the matter in seconds.

"Let's go, Mahiru.." Kuro said lowly. He was walking away from me. But, my eyes widened as I feel his murderous tension. I was stiffen, not wanting to move since I feared I was going to die.

Did I push him too much..? Did I say something that I shouldn't have? I thought, slightly shaking.

"Mahiru.."

I turned around slowly to see Kuro looking at me. Walking towards him, the tension got stronger with each step.

"Let's get them back.."

"Ye-yeah.. But, first Licht and Lawless, they're probably close to dying."

(Y/n)'s POV

Pain..

Shock..

Needles..

Countless times of screaming..

It was how long..? Three years..? Ten years..? I can't even keep count of days passed by.. And Ophelia, who is she..? Did Belle know her or something? I thought, being laid down on a table.

"STOP! DONT HURT MOMMY ANYMORE!" I heard Asumi shouted.

"Asumi.. It's okay.. I'm fine.." I whispered out, giving a painful smile at him.

"Yes.. Just fine.." The male said. "This is gonna hurt...a lot.."

"MOMMY!"

"AH!"

Ash.. Mahiru.. Misono.. Lily.. Tetsu.. Hugh.. Help us.. I can't fight anymore.. THIS HURTS! I thought, screaming in pain.

Kuro's POV

I winced in pain, looking around to see if there was anyone behind us. No one was.