Done & Slowly Insane

[The Next Day: Night]

(Y/n)'s POV

"You feeling a bit better?"

"Yeah, Mahiru.. I'm fine. Just need to be out some more, that's all. And school is over, so I'm fine with being stress free."

"Hey, look.. It's a street festival! Can we go?! Can we, can we, can we?!" Bisha asked, jumping in her pup form.

"I can go for the food.." Ash added, looking at us.

"It's up to (Y/n).. She's been through enough." Mahiru said. I looks at him then at the two pets.

"Sure. Why not." I said, smiling as I see Bisha running into the festival. The three of us followed Bisha and enjoyed the view of the games and stances. In the end, Mahiru and I lost Bisha and Ash in the street festival.

"Where did they go this time..?" I muttered, looking for our servamps.

"When did you get so much food so quickly?!" I heard Mahiru yell out.

"Don't underestimate a hungry vampire.."

I turned to my side to see Mahiru and Ash on the deck. Bisha was laughing at the duo, making me smile. I walked over to them, to see Ash with a mountain of food on both sides. I giggled softly, holding my bag of Bisha's sweets.

"Seems like your enjoying yourself all ready." I stated, smiling at them. "Bisha, here's your sweets. Go wild with them."

"What about me, (Y/n)? Do I get some?" Ash asked, looking at me.

"You don't need more. You have enough as it is." Mahiru said, a tick appearing on the side of his head.

"Later.. I'm in the mood to give away candy." I said, looking at the water.

"Oi, (Y/n).."

I looked away from the water to the one who called me. It was Ash. He was almost done with his food, making some room for me in his arms..even though he pulled me into his arms. I didn't mind. It was nice to be in his arms without a fight. Even if it won't last long, it still felt nice.

"The fireworks will start soon. Still have some money to pay for some sodas, (Y/n)?" Mahiru asked.

"Yeah. I just got my paycheck, which is around 1996.11 yen ($200,000.00)." I answered, resting my head on Ash's shoulder. But, I remembered the fight from yesterday, so I moved my head away.

"Hold on! 1996.11 yen?! What do you work as?!"

"I'm an part-timer for a (dream job). It pays off a great amount of money."

"Excuse me. It seems like someone left this briefcase in the middle of the festival. Can you please return it to the Lost & Found?" I heard a male ask, making me look at him in the corner of my eye.

"Oh sur--" Mahiru cut himself off as the guy disappeared in thin air. "It's the simplest thing.. I'll be right back guys.."

He got up and left with the case. Once he was away, I sighed as I leaned into Ash slightly more.

"Bisha.. Go make sure he's okay. I have a feeling that isn't a normal briefcase." I stated, closing my eyes.

"Sure thing. Be right back!~" Bisha said, leaving.

It then hit me..that I just let Bisha leave Ash and myself alone. I just hid my face from the blushing mess I became.

"(Y/n).." Ash mumbled, pulling me closer to his body.