Remember

"Long story short, you dated (Y/n)'s great great grandmother ?" Mahiru asked.

"Yeah.. That's the gist of it.." I answered, sighing as I looked at (Y/n) asleep.

"No offense big bother, but that's kinda nasty. I mean, a vampire dating a woman who was out of high school? If you ask me, that sounds like a cliché." Bisha told me.

"Shut up! I was happy with Belle and that's that!"

"Will you keep it down? (Y/n)'s sleeping."

"Ugh.. You're both so troublesome.."

We were back in Mahiru's place, waiting for (Y/n) to wake up. But, I couldn't wait anymore. I needed her to wake up. I know for a fact that Belle would always cough out blood whenever we were in our Servamp Bond. Still, they have the same look in their eyes; the eyes of protecting others. All though I hated what Belle did, some of her personality went onto (Y/n).

"Hey, big brother.." I heard Bisha call out to me. I tilled my head to face her.

"What? And cut it with the formality. It's troublesome." I asked.

"O-oh.. Well, I was wondering something. I want to know if you really like this Belle. She seems like a wonderful girl to be with. I just don't understand why she isn't here."

I sighed and looked away.

"It's better if we just leave it where I left it. It's a pain just to think about it."

"Oh.. Okay.."

No one talked after that.. We just looked at (Y/n), waiting to see her next movement. But still..

What's taking so long for her to wake up?

Getting up, I walked towards the bed and looked down at her, ignoring my snore muscles aching. Her hair was the same color as Belle, skin tone was the same, her face was the same. It was like I'm looking at Belle again in a younger version.

Then, (Y/n) started to grip the bed sheets, breathing heavily.

"Kuro, get out the way. We got a wet cloth." Mahiru told me, pushing me behind him and Bisha. I mentally growled.

But, I knew I couldn't do anything. I just waited until (Y/n) shot up from her sleep.

"(Y/n), it's okay. We're in Mr. Mahiru's house. I promise it's okay." Bisha told her, seeing the look in her eyes. Soon enough, (Y/n) started to cough.

"Hey Kuro. Can you get some water?"

"N-No.. I think we should get the water, Mahiru. Let's go." Bisha said, not letting Mahiru stay. I soon realized that I was alone with (Y/n)..

"Geez.. What a pain." I muttered out, scratching the back of my head. But, I stopped to looked at (Y/n), seeing that she was trying to stand up for the bed. "Hey, lay back down. It'll be troublesome if you stand up."

"N-no no, I'm fine.. I just need to stretch, that's all.." (Y/n) said, looking at the ground.

I kept looking at her, seeing that she was struggling. Sighing, I walked towards her and helped her up. But, as she looked up to me, I can see the memories I had with Belle. Either way, it's her, but it isn't that the same time.

(Y/n)'s POV

"Tha-Thank you, Kur-Kuro.." I said, looking down as I looked at the door.

I was waiting for Bisha and Mahiru to come back in since I didn't want to be along with a different servamp that I don't know. I didn't know if I should trust him or not. I didn't know if he's too deep into a fight with Tsubaki.