frank iero - MCR (requested)

this was requested by @Piggy2016

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

[WELCOME BACK, FRIEND]

*ashley's pov*

My parents are leaving for their own vacation today. I have the whole house to myself for once. My peace was soon interrupted by a knock at the door. I groan and answer it. I open the door to reveal a smiling Frank.

"Hi," he smiles.

"What're you doing here?" I ask, since we were best friends and have become distant lately.

"Well, my mom told me that your parents were going on vacation and you're just staying here. So I thought I'd keep you company," he explains.

"Oh." I let him inside and we both sit on the couch in the living room. It was awkwardly silent for about ten minutes until I spoke up.

"Why have you been ignoring me for the past two weeks?" I ask, angrily.

"I wasn't ignoring you I thought you were mad at me," he answers.

"No! You've been completely ignoring me and hanging out with Gerard, Mikey, and Ray all the time!" I yell.

"Ashley, I'm sorry I didn't know you felt this way," he apologizes, trying to hug me.

      I slap him across the face and push him away. I soon feel his fist colliding with my face. I feel myself collapse and everything starts to turn black. "Oh shit." Was the last thing I heard before I completely blacked out.

***

I wake up and find myself on the couch. I don't move and just look around the room. I see Frank sitting on the other couch.

"Holy shit, I'm so sorry about before I didn't mean to knock you out!" Frank rushes out.

      I don't say anything as I remember what happened. Frank keeps apologizing and I don't budge. He soon picks me up off of the couch and sits down, with me in his arms.

"What're you- let go of me!" I yell, feeling his grasp tighten, Frank may be short but he's fucking strong.

"I'm sorry! Ok? Everything got out of hand. I promise I'll never hurt you again," he apologizes for at least the thousandth time.

"Fine," I roll my eyes and a small smile appears on Frank's face.

      I soon feel his lips press gently against my forehead. The side of my face hurts. No shit. I feel Frank kiss me again but this time on my cheek.

"I'm sorry," he whispers in my ear.

"I forgive you," I finally give in.

"I wasn't ignoring you. I guess I was just busy," he says.

"No, it's fine. I just overreacted. And I was kinda jealous," I laugh lightly.

The rest of the day Frank and I just hung out together. We watched movies we played a few video games. It felt great to have my best friend back.

~*~*~*~*~*~
i hope you enjoyed this !!
-halle