andy biersack - BVB (requested)

^^ my photo!!

this was requested by @claceaf

[PROM]

your pov

"Hey, y/n," my best friend since kindergarten, Andy, says.

"Hey, what's up?" I ask, closing my locker.

"I was wondering if you wanted to go to prom with me, like as friends," he laughs, running a hand through his hair.

"Yeah, sounds fun," I smile.

"Duh, it's fun. It's because you're going with your favorite person; me," he says, linking his right arm with my left one.

***

      Andy and I walk into the venue, that prom is being held at, along with a small group of friends. We all head into the main room where everyone is. Badly remixed rap music is playing as we enter and I mentally cringe at the DJ's bad job of mixing.

I look up at Andy and he's looking around, looking right over me since he's so much taller than I am. We stayed with our small group of friends most of the night until they decided to play a slow song.

"Y/n, dance with me," Andy suggests.

"Oh come on. You know I can't dance," I laugh.

"I don't give a shit! Now dance slowly with me like you're supposed to!" He smiles.

I sigh and he places his hands on my back, pulling me close to him. I wrap my arms around his torso and we just move slowly to the music.

I look up at Andy and we lock eyes. A small smile appears on his lips. The way his eyes stared into mine made my heart beat faster. Before I knew it our lips collided. The kiss was passionate and slow, just like the music. The way our lips moved together just felt right.

"I'm sorry," Andy says after he breaks the kiss.

"Don't be. I really liked it," I tell him and he smiles.

"Good because I really wanna do that again," he laughs.

He then kissed my lips again and it felt the same as the first time, maybe even better.