remington leith - palaye royale

[MA CHÉRIE]

your pov

I stood side stage, waiting for Remington to call me onto the stage. Palaye Royale was one of the opening bands for Sleeping With Sirens' tour for their new album "Gossip". Remington had the idea that the band could perform "Ma Chérie" but instead he wanted me to sing Kellin's parts.

"For this next song, I wanna bring a special guest to the stage. Come on out, baby," Remington said into the mic, looking at me.

      I smile and walk over to Remington, my mic in my right hand. He smiles and kisses my cheek, the crowd screaming.

"This song's called 'Ma Chérie'," he smiled.

       He sang happily but once we got to the second verse, he decided he was going to sing while laying on the floor. I was confused but went with it. I sat on him, straddling him and he put his hand on my waist. He smiled up at me as we both continued to sing. He sat up and I held myself up on my knees so he could sit up. I sat on his lap for a about thirty seconds before we both stood up and finished the song.

"Give it up for y/n! Gotta love her," he smiled before kissing my cheek again.

I left the stage and the band finished their set.

____________
i moved this from my remington imagines books to here since there's only two imagines in there
-halle