andy biersack - BVB

^^ my photo !!!

[PHOTOSHOOT]

your pov

"God damnit, Andy! Can you please just look pissed like the rest of the guys for five minutes?" I exclaim.

"It's kinda hard to do that when my girlfriend is the photographer," he says, blaming this on me.

"Andy, I'll punch you if that's what it takes to get you to look pissed for this promo shot," Jake threatens him, putting his fist up in Andy's face.

"That still probably won't work," CC points out and everyone agrees.

The guys go back to posing and right as I'm about to take a few pictures, Andy has a cheeky smile on his face. I just cross my arms and turn away from Andy.

"Are you kidding me? Come on dude!" Ashley yells, punching Andy's shoulder.

"I'm sorry! It's not my fault that I love my girlfriend!" Andy defends.

I walk over to the guys and grab Andy's hand.

"Hi," he says, giggling like a middle school girl talking to her crush.

"Can you please, please, just focus. We don't need many pictures and you're making this take way longer than it should," I tell him but he's just standing there smiling down at me. "What are you doing?"

"Just looking at you, appreciating you. Just being happy you're my girlfriend," he smiles, making me blush.

"Can you love birds hurry it up?" Jinxx complains.

Andy flips him off and turns his attention back to me. "Okay, I'm good now."

Finally.

Andy kisses my cheek before going back to where he was standing with the others. I finally got the promo shots that we needed now that Andy was actually cooperating.

After everyone had left and I had my equipment packed up, Andy and I made our way to our car.

"I love you, y/n. Every time I think of you I get that huge smile on my face," he says, pushing a piece of my hair behind my ear.

"I love you too, Andy. But you need to get you shit together," I laugh and lightly slap his arm.

A huge smile appears on his before he kisses my lips softly for a quick second. "Let's go home," he says and I nod before we both load my stuff into the car.

____________
requests are open for this book also im transferring all my andy biersack imagines into this book since there was only four of them haha
-halle