chris motionless - MIW

[FOREVER WARPED]

YOUR POV

I waited in line amongst ecstatic Motionless In White fans under the blazing sun at Vans Warped Tour. I decided I would surprise my boyfriend, Chris, since I couldn't join him for the entire tour. I came up with the perfect plan to surprise him. I thought it would be fun to attend Motionless In White's signing.

I wore an oversized Motionless In White t-shirt, which I stole from Chris, black skinny jeans, some beat up black vans, a pair of sunglasses, and in my hand I held an Alternative Press magazine with Chris on the cover from two years ago for 2016 Vans Warped Tour.

The line moved along and I soon approached the signing table. The first member of the band at the table was Ryan. I had asked him to sign the magazine I brought and he recognized my voice almost immediately. I quickly shushed him and summed up my plan. The next up was Vinny and he understood what I was doing since he heard everything I said to Ryan. Vinny quietly shared the info with TJ and he did the same but with Ricky. I went down the line of the guys and was now in front of Chris.

"Hi! Could you please sign this for me?" I asked, trying to imitate a nervous yet excited fan.

"Sure thing!" he happily responded before looking up at me as I remove my sunglasses.

Chris stood up from his chair right when he realized it was me. He came around the table and engulfed me in a tight bear hug.

"Y/n, you didn't tell me you were coming! I'm so happy to see you," he said, resting his chin on the top of my head.

"That's because it was a surprise," I laughed, looking up at him. "But i'm happy to see you too."

"Well, I'm surprised."

We both smiled before connecting our lips for a few moments. Once we parted, Chris let go of me and sat back down behind the table. I followed him and pulled up a chair behind him and Ricky, since I didn't want to be standing out under the sun any longer. After the signing was over, I followed Chris and the guys before they had to get ready to perform.

__________
sorry this one is short! but i hope you enjoyed it!! i'm trying my best to get back into writing again. i think i'm a little rusty but i'll do my best to improve! also requests are open for this book!!
-halle