gawsten (requested)

this was requested by SmolGerard

[STUPID IDEAS]

*geoff's pov*

"Okay, let's do this," Awsten excites, placing the Easy-Bake Oven box on the kitchen counter.

"Why the fuck do you have this?" I ask.

"I found it in my parents basement because it was my sister's when she was little," he explains, placing a bag of weed on the counter as well. "Let's open this shit up!"

Awsten starts to empty everything out of the box and lays everything out on the counter. He pulls out the Easy-Bake Oven brand brownie mix that comes with the toy oven.

"Awsten you can't make weed brownies with this thing," I say.

"Shut up! I saw someone do it on YouTube!" He exclaims, plugging in the oven.

Awsten started to preheat the shitty little oven while mixing the brownie mix. He soon mixes in some weed with the brownie mix. He smashes the doughy mixture into the tiny pan before putting it in the Easy-Bake Oven.

"That's fucking disgusting," I state.

"Too bad because you're gonna eat some," he laughs.

"Fuck you," I groan.

"I mean, you could if you want," Awsten smirks.

"Why do I even bother?" I roll my eyes.

      Awsten kisses my cheek before the toy oven makes a 'ding' sound. Awsten gets excited before he takes the weed brownies out of the oven. We wait for the brownies to cool before Awsten takes a bite.

"This tastes like fucking shit. Try it," he complains.

I roll my eyes as he hands me the disgusting looking brownie. I take a bite and scrunch my nose up at the strange taste.

"Can we never do this again?" He asks.

"Yeah, that was definitely your worst idea," I agree with him before kissing him on the lips.

____________
i hope you liked it !!! im so sorry it took so long
-halle