mike fuentes - PTV

[CARAPHERNELIA]

[YOUR POV]

"Hi, Mike," I giggle at my screen once Mike's face appeared there. "I miss you."

"I miss you too, baby. At least we have FaceTime, right?" He laughs.

"It's not the same though," I sigh. "I want you here with me." I feel a tear roll down my face.

"Hey, don't cry. I'll be home in a few days," he smiles.

      I notice Mike is now walking around outside of the bus and his breathing is slightly heavy. I raise an eyebrow before asking, "Why are you outside?"

"It's nice out so why not," he answers.

      I shrug and I notice Mike muted himself since he's talking to someone and I can't hear him. I soon hear a knock on the door. Mike then un-mutes himself and smiles.

"Wait, someone just knocked of the door," I tell him.

      I walk to the door, my phone in my hand. I open it to reveal a smiling Mike. With hesitation, I wrap my arms around Mike's torso and bury my face into his chest. I feel him rub my back as I cry tears of joy.

I look up at him and say, "You're home."

"I'm home," he smiles.

       Mike leans down and presses his lips against mine. They move with each other passionately and they feel like they belong together. It felt so good to finally kiss my boyfriend after three months of not seeing him. I pull away from the kiss and hug Mike again.

"I missed you so much," I cry.

"I missed you a lot too, but I'm here now," he whispers.
____________
sorry this one is short but i copied it from my old mike fuentes imagines book ((which is now all drafted lol)). i've been doing a little writing and i'm hoping to get some new content out for you guys :)
thanks for reading!
-halle

band imagines [REQUESTS ARE OPEN]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें