andy biersack - BVB

INTERNETWEIRDO101 gave me the plot

[COMING OUT OF MY CAGE]

*your pov*

      I sit on the couch, waiting for Andy to come home. We've been dating for a year and a half and I need to tell him something that might affect our relationship.

The front door soon opens and Andy walks in. I sigh, mentally preparing myself how I'm going to tell him that I'm transgender.

"Hey, babe," Andy smiles, kissing my forehead.

"Hi," I reply.

"What's wrong? You seem a little off," he asks.

"I need to tell you something," I say and he sits down on the couch next to me.

"Ok, I am transgender," I rush out and he doesn't reply. "I kind of regret telling you that because now you want to leave right?"

"No, no! Baby, I don't wanna leave you. I'm just trying to process this," he assures.

"Are you sure?"

He wraps his arms around me and pulls me into his lap. "Y/n, I love you no matter what. I want you to be you rather than you pretending to be someone else. So what if I'm dating a guy? All that matters is that I love the guy I'm dating, which I do."

"I love you too, Andy," I mumble and he kisses my lips.

      We ended up cuddling on the couch while watching movies for the rest of the night. I'm happy that I got this lucky to have Andy.

____________
i hope you enjoyed this !!!
- halle :)