andy biersack - BVB (requested)

^^ my photo!!

this was requested by @claceaf

[TOLD YOU SO]

your pov

      I sigh as my friends remind me how "it's never going to happen", 'it' being Andy Biersack asking me out. I've had a huge and hopeless crush on him since freshman year. I mean, sure, we're friends. That's should be enough but it isn't.

"Y/n, stop daydreaming and give me the answers for the chemistry homework," my friend Alex groans.

"Shut the fuck up and do it yourself," I exclaim.

"No matter how much you imagine Andy dating you it still will not happen," he reminds me, making me want to hit him with a chair.

"Don't make me rip the septum piercing right out of your nose," I threaten and he just laughs.

      I hand Alex my chemistry homework and let him copy it before finishing the rest of my lunch. I watch as Andy gets up to throw something away but he looks at me. I quickly look down at the table and pray that he didn't see me staring. I look back up and see taht he's walking over to me.

Fuck.

"Hey, y/n," he says cheerfully.

"H-hey, what's up?" I reply, my voice cracks as I say "hey".

"Do you mind if I sit down?" He asks and I nod. "I wanted to ask you something."

"Ok." I nod again.

"I was wondering if you wanted to maybe go to the movies this weekend. Like, with me, obviously," Andy asks nervously, running his hand through his hair.

      Alex looks up at me, his eyes wide open, and stops copying my homework. He's giving me that "are you fucking serious?" kind of look. I smile before answering Andy's question.

"I'd love to," I answer as casually as I possibly could.

"Perfect. I'll text you later," he smiles before getting up and going back to the lunch table his friends are sitting at.

      Alex is still staring at me and his jaw is hanging open. I laugh before forcing his mouth closed with my hand.

"I-I can't believe it," Alex stutters. "I was wrong."

"I told you so," I smirk.

      The bell soon rings and we each go to our separate classes.