christian anthony - Chase Atlantic

[SAFE]

[CHRISTIAN'S POV]

"Yeah, this tour is amazing. We're all really enjoying it," I reply to the fan in front of me.

Another one greets me with a huge smile, phone in hand. She asks for a picture and we take it. Everyone else seemed occupied. The guys are all talking to someone and the fans that knew we were up by the bar are all ecstatic over the fact they met us. There's one person who I cant seem to find; y/n.

"Thank you so much, Christian!" the girl says and hugs me.

I somehow get into a conversation with her and that's when I spot my girlfriend sitting at the bar. The girl asks about how we're liking New York, since that's where we are right now, and how the tour is going.

"It's great. There's really never a dull moment here since Lights has her daughter, Rocket, on tour with her," I answer before taking a drink out of my beer, looking at y/n.

"That's so cute," she says, cutting herself off. "Are you alright?"

She noticed I wasn't really into the conversation. I was focused on making sure that y/n was safe. I noticed an older guy was talking to her. Strange.

"Yeah, yeah I'm fine. Sorry about that."

I still pay attention to y/n. She seems to be having a normal conversation so I try to pay attention to whatever the hell this girl is talking to me about. I still can't though. I feel uncomfortable knowing y/n is talking to a complete stranger. The guy is older, he could be a dad of one of the fans. He was pretty creepy too. This guy keeps inching closer to y/n and she moves away.

She's got this.

I was wrong. He's putting his hand on her shoulder and grabbing it.

"I am very sorry but I really need to go. It was great to meet you and it was lovely talking to you," I say before storming off.

I push through the small amount of people in the bar. Luckily it's a small area as well.

"Hey, man, hands off my girlfriend! She's clearly uncomfortable with you touching her!" I yell as I practically rip y/n off the bar stool, since it was the quickest way I could've gotten her, and she gasps.

"I'm sorry, love," I say in her ear.

"Sorry, man, I didn't know a twenty year old girl would be interested in a fourteen year old still going through puberty," the older man scoffed.

A security guard realized that this guy was clearly bothering us and they ended up kicking him out. I took y/n back to the tour bus and had her sit on the chair in Clinton's "editing area".

"Did he hurt you?" I ask, pressing my hand to her face and stroking it lightly with my thumb. I had kneeled down to her height since the chair was quite short.

"N-no," she cried softly.

"Hey, don't cry, baby. You're safe with me now okay?" I assure her calmly and she nods. "Wanna go lay down?"

She nods again and we both go cram into my bunk. Y/n lays with her head on my chest and I press a soft kiss to her forehead.

"I promise I won't let old creepy guys prey on you ever again."
____________
again, not a new imagine lol. this is from a book that i never made public haha
-halle