andy biersack - BVB

^^ my photo!!

[HOW CAN I CARRY ON WITHOUT YOU?]

your pov

      A week has gone by since he left. I can't even believe it. Some of his things are still here and some of the things he said still sting. I sit curled up in my bed, looking at old photos of us. We were so happy.

I hear the front door unlock and open followed by footsteps. I listened as the footsteps traveled up the stairs and down the hallway. Soon I see Andy peaking his head in the doorway.

"Oh, hey," he says and I don't reply. "I'm just here to- uh, get some stuff."

I nod and watch as he gathers things in boxes. My heart was breaking even more, if that was possible, as I watched him get ready to leave.

"P-please stay," I mumble, tears falling freely down my face.

Andy looks at me and sighs, dropping what he was packing, "Y/n, I'm sorry but I can't."

"I'll b-be better," I promised.

He sits on the bed, facing me. He grabs my hand, stroking the back of it with his thumb.

"Andy, p-please stay. I can't do this without you," I beg, the tears are falling harder now.

"Do what, y/n?" He asks.

"Life! I can't f-fucking function! I need you," I cry, launching myself into his lap.

"Fuck, y/n, I'm so sorry. I'm such a fucking asshole. I didn't mean what I said and you don't have to be better. You're perfect the way you are, I need to change," he says, rubbing my back soothingly.

"Really?" I ask, looking up at him.

"Mhm," he hums in reply.

"I love you so much," I mumble.

"I love you too, baby," he says before kissing my forehead.