geoff wigington - waterparks (requested)

this was requested by Gloom_Boy

[UNLIKELY]

*your pov*

      This day has been absolutely terrible. Awsten Knight and Otto Wood, best friends of my crush Geoff Wigington, have been making fun of me all day. Sure, they did this everyday but today it was worse.

      The bell rang and I quickly exited my math class. I walked as fast as I could to the cafeteria since I have lunch this period. Soon, I trip and almost fall on my face because  Otto tripped me.

      I enter the cafeteria and go right to the table I usually sit at. I sit alone since none of my friends have the same lunch period as me.

"Hey, Geoff, look at this loner," Awsten laughs.

      I ignored his insult, since it was a terrible one, but I soon heard Geoff yelling.

"Awsten, I'm sick of you bullshit! Stop making fun of y/n! And you too, Otto," Geoff exclaims.

"Why do you care so much?" Otto complains.

"Because y/n is a great girl and I like her. I actually care about her but I can never talk to her because you assholes are always bullying her!" Geoff explains.

      Geoff soon walks over to my table and sits down next to me.

"Y/n, I'm so sorry. But I really do like you and was wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend," he says.

"Of course I'll be your girlfriend," I smile.

      Thank god this day just got so much better.

____________
i hope you enjoyed this !!!
- halle