1

Michael's POV

"I now pronounce you husband and wife..."

I look down at my gorgeous wife. she smiles up at me.

I am finally married. and I am happy.

yeah.

"you may kiss the bride." the priest finishes. I bend down and give Alice a sweet kiss as our guests clap.

my boys start run down the aisle.

"LETS GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!" they chant.

we move into the giant house where the party begins. it literally looked like a night club in there, with stroby lights and loud music. but we were all having so much fun, dancing with each other and drinking until we were completely wasted.

but what worries me the most is that Alice is pregnant and I'm not ready to be a father.

like, I'm a dork. I'm not mature, I still act like a silly 14 year old boy. but I can't stop her from having this baby. and I'm ganna try my best to raise our child.

after all, it is my baby.

Izzy's POV

"wow, would I want to be married to Michael Clifford." kacey sighs, flicking through pictures of his wedding on her phone. I smiled at her.

"same, to be honest." I imagine the thought of marrying any member of 5 seconds of summer.

that would be a dream.

"can you believe it's been 2 years since the concert?" kacey gasps.

"I know right." I get up and check my phone. "we're ganna be late for work if we don't get ready now." I sigh. she nods and we both go and get changed.

we walk down the steps of my flat building and down the street after we finish putting on our work uniform. we both work in a cafe owned my our friend Beth. I work with kacey, Mia and Mark.

we got into work late and Beth came rushing over to us. "HAVE YOU HEARD?" she screamed, shaking us.

"heard what?" I breathed.

"5SOS ARE IN ENGLAND! MICHAEL'S WEDDING WAS SO CLOSE TO HERE!"

"NO WAY?!" me and kacey cried in unison.

"but what's the odds we'll see them?" I sigh.

"you lot need to pipe down." Mark comes over to us, putting his arm around Beth. they've been going out for 7 months and are soooo cute awh.

wish I had a relationship like theirs.

"5sos are in the same place we are I am not piping down." kacey yells at him.

"5sos? what are 5sos?" Mark asks. we all gasp at him and stare at him blankly.

"some food company?" he asked again.

FOOD COMPANY.

"5 seconds of summer are a band that consists of 4 very sexy human beings who sing and play instruments well." kacey crosses her arms.

"oh right, so basically one direction."

"but Australian." Beth kisses her teeth at him. he pinches her cheek.

"Mia isn't coming in today, she's ill, so we all need to be on the ball, yes?" Beth said to us. we all nod and go grab our little apron things we have to wear.

Lukes POV

the thing is, I still remember.

I know exactly what's happened.

every single day for two years hasn't been the same because a certain person hasn't been in my life.

Isabella Buckley.

I'm the only one who remembers the faint memory I have of her. the last thing I remember her doing is, well, rushing off after Michaels wedding and never coming back.

but that all suddenly felt like a dream and I was back at the concert night.

the others don't remember and God knows if izzy does, but I'm determined to find her.

I remember another girl, a girl I started to like (I forgot her name) owning a cafe where izzy worked in. I will try and go there. I wish I could remember where her flat is but the memory is so distant.

the real issue I still have is that Alice is pregnant with my baby.

and Michael doesn't know that.

omg guys here it is! the first chapter of the sequel! it's not great, I just wanted to kinda set the scene a bit I guess...

remember to

vote / comment <3

ly all! X