4

Izzy's POV

5 seconds of summer were coming to my house today.

and I was Luke Hemmings' "girlfriend".

I don't even know.

I woke up to my phone buzzing constantly on the table. I picked it up and it was a bunch of Twitter notifications.

kacey bursts in. "you have like so many followers now! Luke mentioned you in a tweet and the whole fandom followed you!" she cries. I look at the tweet Luke  posted.

@Luke5SOS : had such a good day yesterday with my boys & bae @izzboox

"wow." I sigh.

"do you wanna go out with Luke? like for real?" kacey asks.

I generally consider this. I mean, come on, it's Luke Hemmings, of course I'd actually want to be his girlfriend, but out of the 4 boys I probably fancy him the least.

"I'd rather Michael." I grin.

it's true. I've always had a thing for Michael since the concert night. I had the weirdest dream that night after the concert, all I remember from it is that I was at a wedding and I ran away, wanting to kill myself. I don't think I would ever consider doing that, I mean, I have my fair share of problems like, my eating disorder and anxiety but I've never been depressed.

hmm, I don't know. the dream just seemed so real.

"you've always loved Michael." kacey sighs.

"I know, can you imagine if we like ever went out?" I said, laughing at the silly thought.

(is anyone else screaming rn because I am whilst writing this. my baby izzy and Michael :()

"well, you and Luke are going out. you never know." kacey joked.

"we aren't actually going out." I roll my eyes.

"should I invite Ruby and Phoebe round as well?" I ask kacey.

"sure, they love 5sos right?" kacey asks.

"they do yeah." I say, tapping a text to our group chat.

"well, I'm ganna have breakfast. you want anything?" she asks.

"no I'm fine." I answer, scrolling through my Twitter feed, liking the occasional tweet from a fan.

"izzy...you have to eat." kacey says firmly.

"I'm not hungry." I sigh.

kacey sighs too and walks out of the room. i know she's worried about me and is just trying to help but if I'm not hungry then I won't eat. I don't wanna get fat.

my phone buzzed and it was a text from my mum.

YOUR GOING OUT WITH SOMEONE FROM THE BAND YOU LIKE?? IZZY OMG WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN SWEETIE?? CAN I COME OVER TODAY???
mum X

WHY ARE YOU WRITING IN CAPITAL LETTERS???
mum it's cool we both like each other and decided to go out.
izzy X

I decided not to tell her it was a publicity stunt. my mum being her, she can't keep a secret.

********

there was a knock at the door and all 5 of us jumped up. me, kacey, Beth, Ruby and Phoebe.

"I'll get it." I say quickly, running over to the door but waiting a bit till I open it, not seeming to eager. my phone buzzed in my pocket and I quickly looked at it.

there's cameras outside. prepare to act.
Luke :)

I showed the girls and they gasped.

"I'm ganna be on tv?" Ruby says fixing her hair. I nod and open the door.

I smile at the boys. Luke pulls me into a hug as the cameras zoom in and the snapping of pictures is heard. he then plants a sweet kiss on my lips and we walk in, closing the door behind me.

he still has his arm my waist as I walk across the room. the boys have already made themselves at home, Ashton and Calum crashed out on the couch, Michael on the floor. Ruby makes the first move.

"hi, I'm Ruby. and their like bestfriend, they invited us here today." she smiled nervously.

"hey rubes." Ashton winked, giving her a nickname. she turned bright pink and sat down on the sofa.

Phoebe introduced herself and we all just kinda talked.

the weird thing was, it didn't feel like I had just met them yesterday. it felt like this was just another day hanging out with the boys.

weird, right?

"your so crap at this." I tell Michael as he sits their playing call of duty on my xBox. he kisses his teeth.

"I bet your no better." he nudges me.

"you wanna bet?" I say, grabbing the other controller.

"ooo, we have a challenger everyone. against me!" Michael shouts out.

"oooooooo." the boys say in unison.

long story short, I beat Michael.

I throw the controller on the floor and stand up.

"I wouldn't beat you eh?" I say in his face.

"I just wasn't ready." he protests, standing up to tower over me.

"I beat you, I beat you." I chant.

"you'll never beat me again." he says, leaning down to speak in my face.

"oh really?" I whisper.

"yeah." he whispers back.

"bring it on." I smirk. it's then I realise our faces are inches away from each other and Michael is staring into my eyes. this isn't actually happening right?

the next thing I know Michael is leaning in. this is wrong. he is married. I can't do this.

but I really want to.

should I?

I end up leaning in too because I really wanted to. hehe.

our lips are getting closer and my heart is pounding. centimetres away now...millimetres....

there is a loud knock at the door and Michael and I jump away from each other.

"I'll get it." Luke walks over to the door.

"oh, hey Alice."

so yeah. that's the end of chapter 4! hope you liked it. I'm going away today till Friday and I'm not sure if I'm ganna have wifi but that's good because I'll have loads to update and I'll update quickly :)