3

Izzy's POV

I stood at the counter, watching the boys every move. they sipped at their drinks, talking and joking around with each other, with the occasional fan coming up to them, which they didn't mind I think.

we knew the press would get here soon with cameras, but Beth was ganna shoo them out.

"why are you so obsessed with them," Mia began. "they're just 4 talented white boys."

"is it a crime for us to like their music? what if you met Justin beiber." kacey crossed her arms.

"fairs." Mia chuckled. I smirked. I glanced over at them. Ashton looked over at me and started to beckon. I looked behind me then pointed at myself and mouthed "me?"

the boys chuckled and nodded, ushering for Beth and kacey aswell.

"the boys want us to go over there." I said excitedly. Beth chocked on her drink. "they do?" she coughed. I nodded and dragged them both over to their table.

"more drinks?" I asked smiling.

"no, we're okay. we just wanted to ask a favour." Michael said.

"sure, anything." Beth smiled.

Calum reached into his pocket and took out a cd. it had Sample #28 written on the front in black marker.

"this is a new single we've been working on. it's for the new Ghostbusters movie. nobody has heard it yet. we wanted to ask if you would mind playing it in your cafe?" Calum pleaded.

"sure, wow, yes, of course." Beth rushed off.

"it's quite different to all our other songs, we wanted to know if our fans will like it before we release it." Michael said.

"we hope you like it." Luke finishes, as the song begins to play.

I was not expecting the song. it sounded so different to 5sos' usual kinda sound but I still liked it.

"I love it." kacey smiles, bopping to it slightly.

"same, it's different but I think it would appeal to a lot of people." I smile.

the boys faces light up. "you really like it?" Luke looks up at me.

he's so cUTEE

"yeah, I do." I smile down at him.

suddenly, the door opens and men with cameras pour in, also with a woman with a microphone.

"turn it off!" Michael yells to Beth who rushes to the CD player.

but she was too late. the camera clearly caught a snippet of their song.

does this mean we leaked it?

"here we have 5 seconds of summer eating in a cafe in the London area." the woman says, smiling at the cameras. I realise some of the cameras are pointing at me so I quickly fix my hair and try and look decent.

the woman goes up to the boys and starts asking them questions.

"...is this girl one of your girlfriends?" all the cameras quickly point at me. I freeze and look at the boys. they all sit there, gawping, debating what to say.

Luke quickly gets up. "yes, she's mine." he smiles, putting his arm around my waist.

I stand there, confused.

what
why
huh

"really? you heard it folks, this is Luke's new girlfriend. your name?" the lady points the microphone in my face.

"err...Izzy." I stuttered.

"awh she's a bit shy." Luke laughs. I look over at kacey and she mouths "oh my god". I frown at her, shrugging slightly.

"how about a kiss for the viewers?" the woman asks. I gasp and cover it up with a nervous laugh.

"I don't think-" but I'm cut off by Luke turning my head to face him and him pressing his lips against mine.

okay.

I kissed Luke Hemmings.

whattheacTUALHELLIDONGW WKAKSSHS

we brake apart after a couple of seconds and I have to catch my breath from the shock.

"okay, get out now, that's enough." Beth ushers them out. after some convincing the cameras and reporters leave and the buzz dies down. Lukes hand slips from my waist and I blink a couple times, checking if I was dreaming. I shake my head as kacey and Beth some rushing to the table.

"okay...what just..."

"have you two been secretly dating? is that why you wanted to come here so bad Luke?" Calum stood up.

"we...aren't dating." I breath. "why...why..."

"well, when she asked I thought it would've been awkward if we all said no, so I just kinda did that." Luke bit his lip.

"oh...you didn't have to..."

"your ganna have to keep the stunt up now." Michael says bluntly. "you can't just say you broke up after like a day. the 5sos fam would smash izzy and everyone would hate her."

"oh...I didn't think about that." Luke sighs.

Luke's POV

my plan was working! now that me and izzy were "dating" we have to spend a lot more time with them.

"looks like we're ganna be hanging around with you lot for a lot longer now." Calum smirks at kacey. she blushes.

"guys! our song just got leaked! has everyone remembered that? Ghostbusters will sue us!" Ashton cries. oh, I forgot.

"oh god yeah, maybe they didn't get all of it tho?" Michael suggests. Ashton shrugs but he's clearly pissed.

"izzy, what's your number so I can get hold of you?" I pass her my phone so she can type it in.

"I'll text you my address so you boys can come to my apartment later on." she smiles.

"I won't be coming, I'm going out for a meal with Alice." Michael says. izzy looks at him, biting her lip.

"oh, okay. tomorrow then?" she asks. we all nod.

"well, we better be going." Ashton says, getting up. "shouldn't we boys?" he says sternly to ask.

we all know not to mess with Ashton when he's in a bad mood. ever.

we all get up quickly and begin to walk out.

"see you tomorrow ladies." I say, smiling to myself as I walk out.

my plan was working. everything will be fine.

I hope.

hey guys! I bet u weren't expecting that lol.

remember to

vote / comment <3

ly all! xxx