8

izzy's POV

I woke up the next morning and the decided I had to call Luke. he can't just quit 5sos because of this whole "other life" thing he's going on about.

"hey luke."
"what do you want?"
"you can't just quit 5sos because of this little other life memory you seem to have."
"you all think I'm crazy. my true friends wouldn't think that." his voice sounded shaky.
"we don't think your crazy."
"well of course you do! you would believe me if you didn't! your all ganna make me see a therapist or something and I'm ganna-"
"Luke! listen to yourself! your driving yourself mad!"

there was silence at the other end of the phone.

"please don't quit 5sos." I say.

"I guess I over reacted." he finally said. I sighed in relief.

"I'm sorry that we don't believe you luke...I mean how can we without proof?"

Luke's POV

I had proof.

Michael got Izzy a necklace the day after they started going out.

I had the necklace.

but I wasn't going to show her yet.

I had to wait for the right moment.

"yeah, I guess I just got a bit mad. i was a bit drunk aswell and it must've been a dream i had." I sigh.

"awh, okay Luke. so...are we still like "going out?""

we needed to keep "going out". then we can hang around with the girls a lot more and everyone will remember.

"yeah, why not." I laugh. I here her giggle at the end of the phone.

oh jeez I don't want her to fall for me.

I say bye to her and hang up, breathing in slowly. there was a sudden knock at the door and I sighed as I really didn't wanna see people right now.

never the less I got up to answer it. there stood 3 idiots, one holding a box of chocolates, one holding flowers and one holding his wives hand.

I stared at them all.

"err..."

"Luke, we are like, super sorry about everything that happened." Calum said. he sneezed because he's allergic to flowers.

"yeah..." Michael smiled awkwardly.

I stared at the trash in front of me.

"it's cool." I said, turning my back to them. they stood in silence, probably staring awkwardly at each other. I heard them enter my hotel room.

"you still sound pissed, man." Ashton jumps on my bed.

"sorry I was on my period." I turn, smirking. "now give me them chocolates." the boys smiled and take the chocolates of ashton.

i glance at Alice who hasn't taken her eyes off me since i opened the door. i looked away, and focused my attention on calum.

"so, cal, you and kacey have a thing?"

"i hope so." calum smirks. "she's so gorgeous, and i feel completely comfortable around her. it's like i've known her for ages." he laughs. "crazy, huh?"

very crazy indeed.

"we should invite the girls round now!" Ashton says.

"err, why?" Alice asks. she gives me a worried look.

"why not." ashton grins.

Alice's POV

i internally groaned. i didn't want the girls here. for one, i don't know if i can look izzy in the eyes again. knowing everything that i put her through...

shut up alice. stop being nice. it's not like izzy didn't put me through shit anyway. michael clearly was in love with her.

i don't understand how it all just disappeared though. it's like one minute i was standing in shock as i watched michael carrying what looked like a body out of the building we had our wedding in. the next minute i'm back in my home, 2 years back and my memories completely erased from my mind.

did izzy like choose a new fate? god now i sound all crazy.

"alice?"

i snap out of my daydream and look at michael. "are you okay?"

i stutter a bit. "i...im fine."

~~~~~~

HEYYYYYYYY

okay lols so hi it's been a while how u doin

i feel like no one will read cos i've been gone for so long i'm soREYY

but hey i'm back here's a few quick things

1. please don't expect regular updates
2. it's raining in england rn and i'm mad bc like it's summer
3. ¿¿¿where is 5sos 3???

anyways if you stuck around this long then you're an actual legend. i have some crazy ideas for this story and i can't wait to (eventually) write them!!

much lurv XXX

p.s many apologies for spelling mistakes :)