9

Izzy's POV

its been a week since 5sos miraculously walked into the cafe i worked in, and i was still "dating" Luke Hemmings. this is literally a dream come true!!...

so why don't i feel happy?

for some reason, my mood has changed ever since i met the boys. i just feel a bit...off. obviously i have fun with then and they make me laugh...it could be this strange connection i have with michael. i get butterflies every time he looks at me.

crazy, right?

i yawn as i slowly pull the covers slightly off me and get out of bed. i walk over to my dressing table were my laptop is and open it. the bright screen makes me squint my eyes as i grab my glasses. i wait for my laptop to load and check my phone.

ever since the 5sos fam found out i was dating luke hemmings, i've been getting a tiny bit of hate. on the other hand, i mainly see people saying "she's better than arzaylea." which makes me happy.

my laptop loads and i quickly check my emails. an email comes through and my excitement starts building up.

Dear Isabella Buckley,

Thank you very much for your application for Champneys Beauty College. as you may know, we get many applications and we are very pleased to inform you that you will be joining the class of 2018!

we look forward to seeing you.

Kind regards,

Victoria Dyers
Champneys Beauty College

i...got...in...

I GOT IN!!!!

i whipped out my phone and immediately called Kacey.

"hey gir-"
"I GOT IN!"
"to champneys??"
"YEAH!!"
"no way girl congrats!!"
"thank you i'm so happy!!"
"girl your life is perfect right now... got into beauty school, kinda dating luke hemmings..."
"hey you're dating calum hood for real though!"
"yeah haha. i'll see you at work then?"
"see ya."

~~~~~~~~

work was boring as per usual, serving the same old ungrateful customers. occasionally 5sos fans come in and ask for a selfie which is actually so cool. i've gained so many followers on twitter it's actually ridiculous.

"izzy!" Beth yells. "there's someone here who wants to see you." i look over to were she is and see see someone standing with their back towards me, a black hoodie over their head. Beth shrugs at me as she walks away.

i walk over to this strange human and tap them on the shoulder. the guy turns around slowly.

"...hello?" i said slowly. i couldn't make out their face. i could tell they were looking at me.

after what seemed like years but was actually 10 seconds, the guy just turned around and walked away quickly. i stood there, puzzled.

who the hell was that?

i walked over to the counter where kacey was.

"how do you tell if someone is stalking you?" i asked her. she snorted.

"someone's stalking you?" she giggled.

"well i don't know, this guy just came in asking for me and when i went over he just stood there looking at me and walked away."

"hmm." kacey frowned. "probably a fan."

"it's weird man." i shiver a bit, looking outside to see if the strange guy was lurking outside.

"stop being paranoid, anyway, today's a good day! you got into Champneys!" she smiles. i grin.

"yeah i'm so happy!" i smile.

"why you happy?" Beth says, walking over.

"i got into champneys!"

Beth face lights up. "REALLY? YAY!" she yells. "I'm so happy for you Iz!"

"thanks." i giggle.

suddenly the doors of the cafe bursts open and everyone turns around and gasps. i turn around and also gasp.

"izzy." michael begins.

"there's been an accident."

~~~~~~~~

lmao hey thought i'd leave it on that cliff hanger mwahhahahaha

GUYS IM SO CLOSE TO 2K ON SEE ME AGAIN WHAAAAAAT

THATS SO CRAZY IM SO GRATEFUL OMG

anyways

thanks for sticking around :)

kind regards X