10

Izzy's POV

me, kacey and beth quickly get in michael's car and drive to the hospital. tears are streaming down michael's face. i never thought i'd see michael clifford cry. it made me feel so sad, i have no idea why, i barely knew him.

i was in shock about what had happened. but i didn't want to think the worst.

they were going to be okay.

we made it the hospital about 10 minutes later and jumped out the car. we pushed the doors out the way and ran through the corridor. i spot ashton sitting outside a room. when he sees us he stands up quickly.

"are they alright?" michael asks panting. i look inside the room and gasp, putting my hand over my mouth.

"they won't let us in...but it's not looking good." ashton sighs, a single tear leaving rolling down his cheek.

"have they woken up?" kacey asks. ashton shakes his head.

"they have to let me in." michael says, shivering. he presses his head against the glass, watching what's going on inside the room. ashton sits down, sitting on the chair with his head in his hands.

"did the car just come out of nowhere?" Beth asks.

ashton nods. "the driver drove off straight away apparently."

i felt awkward standing there and felt like i had to do something. i gently touch micheal's arm. "it'll be okay." i say quietly in his hair. i feel his body tense as i touch him so i let my hand slowly drop back down to my side.

"i'm gonna go get drinks from the machines downstairs. want anything?" i ask.

"a strong coffee." ashton says, half smiling. i nod. "michael?"

"water." he says, his voice cracking a bit.

i turn to kacey and beth. they both shake their heads. i nod and make my down the corridor to the staircase at the end.

the truth is, i had to get out of there. i felt ill for one, the fact that i hadn't eaten anything and the whole situation made me feel awful. it was also hot in there and i began to feel light headed.

i staggered over to the machine and started making a coffee for ashton. i bought a bottle of water for michael and me. i looked at the vending machine and stared at the various chocolate bars. i was hungry, but i couldn't eat something with that many calories.

my eating disorder started around a year ago. I had this boyfriend, Joe, for about a year. we were happy and i really liked him. to be honest, i was in love.

it was about 8 months when i noticed the difference. we would go out to parties and people would look at me and then look at joe, and laugh at him because he was with someone like me.

because i was over weight.

this started making joe paranoid. he didn't want people to think less off him because he was with me.

so he started telling me to lose weight.

obviously, this made us fight. when we did fight, he told me he wouldn't feed me, or let me go out. he started controlling what i ate, when i ate and when i could leave our apartment.

it was completely messed up, i started realising he was literally such a weirdo. so i ended things with him, and kicked him out of my apartment.

but ever since, my self esteem dropped and i'm terrified of putting on anymore weight.

it's scares me because i know i'm not healthy. kacey worries about me a lot, we often go out for dinner and she always makes me finish my plate. don't worry, i haven't got to the stage that i throw my food up after meals, although it's not like i haven't considered it.

to be fair, i've been eating more recently and i think i might be getting better. as long as nothing happens that could affect me psychologically.

so this accident doesn't help.

i decide to be strong and grab a mars bar, making my way back up the stairs and down the corridor. michael had disappeared, Ashton and kacey and beth sit on the chairs outside.

"they let michael in." ashton sighs. i nod, passing him his coffee. "thank you."

i take a sip of water and pull out my mars bar. i look at it for a second before unwrapping the the wrapper and taking a bite. i look up and see kacey and beth staring at me, their faces lighting up.

"what?" i ask.

kacey shakes her head. "nothing it's just...well done." she grins. i smile

the doors of the room open and michael stands up. we all get up.

"any news?" ashton asks.

"well, Alice is coming around, she's going to be okay. they don't know about the baby." he frowns.

"but it's not looking good for Luke."

~~~~~~~

well dayum.

hopefully it's getting a bit more exciting now lols.

thanks for reading, again ignore my poor grammar and terrible spelling.

we're nearing 200 on this story which is soooo cool!!!

and we're like 50 reads away from 2k on see me again like how crazy is that oml

anywaysssssss

a lot of updates cos i'm going to my grandparents and have no wifi lols.

lava u