6

bold is past

I looked at Michael and he looked at me, grinning.

"but he's married." I say.

"Alice ain't here it's cool!" Ashton winks, taking another swig of beer.

Michael and I take one last look at each other and stand up.

we walk over and stand there, looking into each other's eyes. I remember when we almost kissed earlier, he was looking at me with the same loving eyes from the concert night. he began to lean in and I was panicking in my head.

"wait, how long for?" I asked Ashton. Michael smirked, his lips literally brushing against my forehead.

"a minute." Ashton grins. I narrow my eyes but decide not to argue as I turn back to Michael. he leans in again and kisses me, and obviously I kiss him back.

he puts his arms around my waist and pulls me closer to him as we kiss. the others chant around us as Ashton times it.

Michael came up behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist. "hey princess." he whispered through my hair. he kissed my neck gently and walked me over to the others.

we broke away and a staggered back from him, though his arms were still around me. images were flashing in my head of Michael and the boys chilling in my old house when i lived with my mum, of Michael and I giggling in a hotel room, of me crying into Michaels arms, of him kissing me then me telling him to not to...

his facial expression tells me he's seeing the same things too. we stare at each other.

"izz....izzy?" he breaths, touching my cheek.

"yo Mikey, what ya doing?" Ashton yells. Michael quickly shakes his head and let's go of me, seeming to forget what just happened. he walks over to Ashton and starts having a laugh with him, leaving me standing in the middle of the now half circle.

I looked at Luke. he was staring at me, a worried look on his face. he got up and grabbed my hand and took me into the bathroom.

"izzy, I need to tell you something, I'm ganna sound crazy."

"err, okay?" I say weirdly.

"umm. okay. I've actually known you for about 3 years. you went to our contest 3 years ago, and you got lost and somehow found your way backstage with kacey..."

"Luke...that never happened...?"

"please, hear me out. when you came backstage the boys and I gave you a tour around the stage, and you and Michael hit it off straight away. a couple weeks later you and him start dating, as do Calum and kacey..."

I looked at him and blinked. what is he on about? he's trying to tell me that I've known 5sos for 3 years?

"then it comes to the time when we need to leave to tour the rest of Europe, and we invite you two to come with us. in the beginning, Michael cheats on you with kacey but you don't know that. but then you see Michael kissing some fans on the cheek and Ashton comforts you when your sad and you end up kissing Ashton. kacey and Calum see it and say they won't tell Michael, but Calum eventually tells him. Ashton starts to become abusive to you, almost starts controlling you, and Michael breaks your heart and breaks up with you. Your sad, you need more comfort. unfortunately, Calum seems to be upset as well and he ends up kissing you, which is kinda awkward for Kacey. Ashton finds out and hits you hard and you whack your head and pass out..."

I stared at him blankly. I really didn't know what to say. he must've had some crazy dream and thought this was all real, or maybe he was going mad...

"We dis band because we all kinda hate Ashton, then you both leave the Europe tour and we don't see you for another year. then you run into me in a McDonalds down the road from your cosy apartment, and we all reunite, but this time Michael is engaged and you can't take it. long story short, it's gets to the wedding and we're all waiting on Michaels "I do." or "I don't." he said I do, and you run off. and then, well, you commit suicide."

what?

I've never ever considered suicide let alone have depression. I have anxiety but not depression.

"but you didn't die, somehow, and I'm transported back to the concert night and none of it happened. but it did happen! and I'm the only one who remembers. izzy, tell me, does any of this sound familiar?"

I stared at him.

I had no idea what he was on about.

"Luke, have you been taking anything lately..."

"IM NOT CRAZY IZZY!" he yelled at me. I took a step back, gawping at him.

"I...I'm sorry. I didn't wanna tell you or anyone because I knew you wouldn't believe me."

he's right. I don't believe him. how could that have happened? i can't have just died then come back to life.

I came to the conclusion that Luke was either high or had had some crazy dream that he thought was real.

"are you sure you weren't dreaming?"

"or maybe you are crazy Luke." Ashton walks in, anger on his face. was he listening to that whole thing?

soon, everyone else piles in, with shocked expressions on their faces.

"you think I would abuse izzy?" Ashton says again, getting close to Luke.

"because you did, in the other life." Luke says.

"there was no other life Luke," Michael begins. "izzy and I never had a thing and never cheated on eachother."

"but you did." Luke sighed, shaking his head.

"I think we would know if we had met 5 seconds of summer before." kacey began, "and I would definitely know if Calum and I were dating." she gave his a flirty smile and he winked at her.

"the thing is you don't remember. I'm the only one who does." Luke says.

Ashton grabs Luke's shirt and glares down at him. "are you trying to say that I abused izzy? are you accusing me of assault?"

"no...well yeah, but you did Ashton you have to believe me! your anger issues got the best of you!"

"my anger issues have been fine since I was 16!" Ashton protests.

"that's because izzy wasn't in our lives!" Luke yelled.

"IZZY HAS NEVER BEEN IN OUR LIVES!" Michael speaks up. "ME AND HER NEVER WENT OUT AS WELL! IM IN LOVE WITH ALICE, NOT IZZY!"

for some reason, his words hurt. a lot.

it suddenly felt like Michael and I had been going out, and I suddenly felt and horrible gut feeling. something I'd never really felt before.

it...it felt like heartbreak.

"IF NONE OF YOU BELIEVE ME THEN IM DONE! IM DONE WITH 5 SECONDS OF SUMMER, OKAY? I QUIT!" Luke pushed Ashton off him. he walked for the door.

"Luke, come on, we can sort this out." Calum suggested. as Luke got to the door he turned round.

"oh, and I'm done with this stupid act that I'm going out with izzy." and with that he stormed out, leaving us all speechless.

ooooo already drama yayayayyaay

ty for reading my loves, soz I'm taking forever

lub u