11

~3 months later~

Izzy's POV

"i'm breaking out so much right now." Kacey sighs, looking at her face in the mirror.

"period?" i ask. she nods, frowning.

"really not in the mood for this party." she groans.

"same, but we have to do this for michael." i say. it's his birthday and he needs some happiness right now.

"are you sure he's going to be in the mood for it?" kacey asks.

"i asked him when i planned it and he seemed down for it," i began. "Ashton's been keeping him in the mood."

kacey nods. "Ruby and Phoebe will be here in 10 minutes, then we're all gonna visit Luke after the party."

the mention of his name makes me shiver.

i go and get some water before entering my room to touch up my makeup. i look down at my phone and sigh as i watch the notifications still coming through from 5sos fans. some of them have made up conspiracy theories that it was me who hit luke and alice with the car. they think the worst of me just because i'm his "girlfriend".

we still don't know who was driving the car. the police have looked into it with security camera's but the persons face is unidentifiable.

probably just some drunk person, but michael won't rest until he finds out who it was.

i powder my face quickly and add more glue to my false eyelashes. i'm wearing a tight fitted navy blue dress. it's quite short and has little tassels on the sleeves.

i heard a knock at my door and knew it was phoebe and ruby, so i grabbed my phone and put on my heels, and headed out of my room.

~~~

michael and alice decided to move to england 4 months ago, 2 days after they got married, so the party was happening at their house.

i got ash and cal to invite a bunch of michael's friends, including various members of one direction. i decorated the house with kacey this morning, buying various alcoholic beverages and snacks.

it was all going to be perfect. 

people began to arrive and the party started. michael wasn't here yet, but we won't expecting him for a while as we all wanted to yell surprise.

everyone was dancing and singing along to the songs badly. i felt a tap on my shoulder.

"hey..." i turn around and gasp. i stare in awe at Bradley Simpson.

"your Luke's girlfriend right? Izzy?" he asks. i nod, half smiling.

"i just wanted to see if you were like...okay." he said awkwardly.

i smile at him. "thank you. it's been hard but we're doing okay." i say sweetly. he grins and puts a hand on my shoulder. "you'll get through it." he smiles. i nod. he ruffles my hair and walks away. what a lovely guy awh.

i looked around to see if there was any sign of michael. i went over to calum who was sitting alone in the kitchen, looking miserable.

"hey calum do you know when michael's coming?" i ask. he shakes his head, not meeting my eyes.

"oh okay.." i say, walking away slowly, guessing he wanted to be alone.

"izzy." he says quickly, grabbing my hand. he looks at me and i can tell he's been crying. he was also clearly drunk.

"calum, what's wrong?" i asked worried.

"i need...to tell you something. something i can't tell kacey."

oh god he cheated on her didn't he.

"what is it? did you cheat?"

"no, no i-"

"izzzzzyyyyyyy!" i hear from behind me. ashton grabs my waist and spins me around. "come greet some people." he grins, already whisking me away.

"but-" i look back at calum but ash had already taken me out of the room. i greeted a few people and danced around with Ashton for a bit.

"izzy you're an awful dancer." ashton laughs. he's had way to much to drink.

"you can hardly talk!" i giggle as he starts doing some weird ass dancing. he stops and looks at me for a while, smiling.

"you know, you look really pretty tonight." he grins. i blush but he didn't realise because i'd caked on makeup.

"thanks ash." i smile. he pulls me closer and cups my face with his hand.

oh dear.

i look around to see if people are paying attention to us but they're too busy dancing around and most are making out.

ashton begins to lean in and i decide to just lean in aswell because you know who wouldn't.

we lock lips and he instantly shoves his tongue down my throat. i was taken back a bit but i just went with it, forgiving him for being drunk.

after a good make out session we are stopped by the sudden yelling of voices saying "SURPRISE!!!"

we realise that michael had arrived and both ran through the crowd to get to the front, meeting phoebe and ruby and kacey. i look at michael and my face drops.

he looks depressed, not meeting eye contact with anyone, until he notices me and begins to stare.

"Alice lost the baby."

~~~~~~

heyyy guys

this was quite an eventful chapter yeeee

it's so hot where i am rn lmao tf

i'm going on holiday next week so expect many updates :)

can we get to 2k on see me again by the end of august? and 200 on here? ily guys

until we meet again x